Today is my school Co-curriculum day and I went to school to see my school BSMM marching. When I going to reach my school, the lighting flashed and thunder roared as the skied opened and blinding rain fell. When I reached Jx’s house for go to school together with her. The rain became heavier when I reached her house. (=.=”) When we reached school, Pn.K.Rani and all the prefects except Form 5 already stood at the gate there for spot check. I decided to keep my cell phone that I brought at Jx’s house if not sure teacher will take it because teacher say today is same as normal school day and the rain had stopped that time.
After that, I helped BSMM team complete their Full-U Uniform while the marching going to start. At the same time, the raindrops started dropping down from the sky again and the marching stopped before our school Principle gave his speech. After more than 20minutes, the rain stopped again and they wanted to repeat the marching again. Unfortunately, the same thing happened which is the rain started again for the 3rd time but this time they decided to continue it. I wanted to tell my friends that: "You guys so lucky, last time I wanted to march in rain also don't have this chance." After that, Kadet Remaja Sekolah (KRS) of my school show their marching skills in the rain because they represented school to go a marching competition before and also their teacher in charge to arrange the performances. Then, I followed YX to go see BM teacher cook Curry. I disturbed and asked teacher to give me some of the Curry to test but teacher refused me. I think she scared that her Curry not delicious or maybe she wanted to eat all the Curry herself. Joking (^_^) Most of the Society got show their marching skills except BSMM.
Jx also told LPC that Yap’s Maple character had achieved level 100. LPC looks not very happy and I asked her to play and chase Yap. She replied: “Yap so clever and he got the time to play. I so stupid, I need to study…..” (=.=”)
After I retrieve my motor and prepared to go back home. I noticed that got a black guy watching me but ignored him and went back. LOL~ 99% he sure will go tell his godfathers which are Mr.Puven or Mr.Panner. My whole body totally wet already after fetched Jx and Jm go back their house. That also caused me can’t take my cell phone back because scared will spoil it. I still took and wear my rain cloths although I already wet. I felt very lonely and miss my phone after I reached my house. I took a nap after finished chatting with my brothers and friends. My mother came up to the room I slept and scold me because I on the television and sleep. XP The rain doesn’t stop yet after I slept for 3 hour.
During Biology tuition, WS answered a question that teacher gave which is “State the chromosome of human sperms”, his answer are “22+XY”. (“=.=) LOL, the number of chromosome for sperms is 23 which is 22+X or 22+Y. WS sperms chromosome so special which got ‘XY’ together~ Congratulation to Jx which get a new dog from BS~ Congratulation to Yap that reached level 1xx in Maple~
LOL~ In my English essay did not see me write so many words~ (=.=”)

No comments:
Post a Comment