About Me~

My photo
Prai, Penang, Malaysia
My name is [][]`[][] [][][] [][][] ([][][]); 1st of May is my birthday; Male; Taurus; Single (But not available); Height >160cm; Weight <100kg; Likes: Play games(Maple), Eat, Joking around, Sing Karaoke, Chat, Watch Movie & Anime, Listen Songs and others~; Hates: School, Homework, Test, Examination, Read Book, Lonelyness and others~; Don't Like People Force Me Do The Thing I Dont Like; Always Feel Boring Because Nothing Can Do; Lonely; Want To Make More Friends~ (^_^)V = Happy, (T_T) = Sad, (=_=") = Sweat/Speechless, (>.<*) = Angry~; I'm not a filial son~; Here, let me describe myself: “I’m a person which are forgetful, aggressive, authoritative, hot-tempered, temperamental, lethargic, mischievous, snobbish, grumpy, black sheep, has no backbone, a couch potato, a Jekyll and Hyde, a pain in neck, not a good Samaritan, not a dare devil, and not a Jack-of-all-trades~ I also not a person that courteous, charming, industrious, optimistic, compassionate, happy-go-lucky, generous and studious~” Actually I described myself totally inverted except for a forgetful person. If I promised you something that I maybe will forget, please don’t be shy to remind me!(^_^)

♥ ♥ ♥ 3 M O ♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥ 3 M O ♥ ♥ ♥
I like it very much~ =)

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Stupid LOCK!

Today morning I woke up at 5.45 o’clock because I want to follow BS go to jogging at Meng Kuang Dam. When I woke up, I heard some drain drops sound and as I expected which it was raining. So, I phoned BS, he told me that his house there did not rain and go to his house. LOL~ I just woke up only. Yesterday when he asked me to go time, he told me: “Nowadays, you always eat KFC, must go to exercise a bit.” After few minutes, he messaged me: “Tomorrow we go McDonald.” BS, both of this food also not healthy!! Can consume as no big different between it!

After I prepared myself, I took my motorcycle keys and want to open the lock which locked my motorcycle tire. Unfortunately, the key can’t open the lock because the key hole has been blocked. So, I called my dad. After tried to open the lock, finally we spoiled the lock. So, I messaged Jason and BS that I can’t go already. BS replied that evening only go.

My father said: “If our house here rain, BM the sure raining already. Not need go already. Don’t go at morning, you guys should go at evening like that which is more safety because morning still dark.”
Y^2: “Cut the lock, the key hole also spoil already.”
Y^2 Father: “This lock hard to break.”

I went to take a cutter and small hacksaw and my father told me these two tools can’t break it. So, I tried. Then, I went to take a big hacksaw to break it. I success to break it in 3 minutes and I felt sweat because my father said hard to break. (=.=”) STUPID LOCK!

After that, I went to play my computer. After have my breakfast, I don’t felt wanted to go library because it was raining and tired. I decided to rest one day. (^_^) I played my computer and sleep until felt these two activities boring. We did not went to the Dam because some of my friends can't make it. At night, I signed up Face Book. After I add my friends which sent a request to them until I felt want to sleep because the process is so annoyed. So, I went to play the game inside~

No comments:

Post a Comment