Oh yes! I need to say ‘bye bye’ to another two subjects. My friend, Boon told me the meaning of “Courage” which one of the word in the novel question. He wrote at his examination paper “用心做的事”. After examination, I know the meaning is brave. So, I wrote the answer which not answering the question. (=.=”)
Now, I would like to thank to a friend of mine. Thank you for telling the English examination tips that you knew not clear. I told you every examination tips that I knew and you told me something that I not understand until I get the question paper and I saw the question. The story is like that:
“During my recess, I wanted to go toilet and when I passed my friend class, I saw my Physics teacher. I when to met my Physics teacher because she said want to tell me something that she promised me yesterday. Before I met with my teacher, my friend called me and told me something. What I could heard that time I a “POT” word. I asked him: “POT?” Then, he replied me: “Never mind, nothing already.” So, I went find my Physics teacher. After that, I went back my class because the examination going to start. When I get the question for direct writing which is “REPORT”. Wow?!”
I know how to share examination tips with you already. While doing my essays, I done the same thing as usual which I kept repeated the point I had just write. (=.=”) Before my History examination finished, my friends asked me that I know how to do or not. I told them: “I did not study, you say I know how to do or not?”
On the way going back home, my mother went to bought 4D as usual.
Y^2 Mother: “You want go down or not?”
Y^2: “Why?”
Y^2 Mother: “You don’t want eat KFC? Okays, then never mind”
Y^2: “Want! Why don’t want.”
LOL~ Why my mother become so good. I did not ask her to buy also she want to buy. (^_^) When evening, I noticed today is my mother birthday in Chinese Lunar Calendar. After one of my tuition teacher told me that eat KFC need 16 hours to disgest. The number of eating KFC are increasing not decreasing~ (=.=")
During my English tuition, I told my teacher, Mr.Sam the question that came out in the examination in this morning. We discussed the question and teacher share with us some stories.
Mr.Sam: “I’m worry about you. How come you will answer wrong the question?”
Y^2: “I don’t know the meaning of ‘Courage’. That’s why I answered wrong.”
Mr.Sam: “You should ask your friends around you.”
Y^2: “I asked and my friends gave me the wrong meaning”
Mr.Sam: “Ask the clever students.”
Y^2: “That friend that I asked is one of top students in my school. (=.=”)”
Mr.Sam: “Then sure he wanted to make you fail”
LOL~ (^_^)
Do you wanted to know about Y^2 world and Y^2 life? You are welcomed, with the condition read my post~ ~[3M0 Is L0V3]~
About Me~
- Y^2
- Prai, Penang, Malaysia
- My name is [][]`[][] [][][] [][][] ([][][]); 1st of May is my birthday; Male; Taurus; Single (But not available); Height >160cm; Weight <100kg; Likes: Play games(Maple), Eat, Joking around, Sing Karaoke, Chat, Watch Movie & Anime, Listen Songs and others~; Hates: School, Homework, Test, Examination, Read Book, Lonelyness and others~; Don't Like People Force Me Do The Thing I Dont Like; Always Feel Boring Because Nothing Can Do; Lonely; Want To Make More Friends~ (^_^)V = Happy, (T_T) = Sad, (=_=") = Sweat/Speechless, (>.<*) = Angry~; I'm not a filial son~; Here, let me describe myself: “I’m a person which are forgetful, aggressive, authoritative, hot-tempered, temperamental, lethargic, mischievous, snobbish, grumpy, black sheep, has no backbone, a couch potato, a Jekyll and Hyde, a pain in neck, not a good Samaritan, not a dare devil, and not a Jack-of-all-trades~ I also not a person that courteous, charming, industrious, optimistic, compassionate, happy-go-lucky, generous and studious~” Actually I described myself totally inverted except for a forgetful person. If I promised you something that I maybe will forget, please don’t be shy to remind me!(^_^)
♥ ♥ ♥ 3 M O ♥ ♥ ♥
I like it very much~ =)
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment