I chatted with my primary school friend, Olivia until morning 4 o’clock plus. After tried know our life for secondary school for each other, we started to remind back our primary school life. After tired, we went for our bed. Haha~ I woke up at 8 o’clock. First time I can sleep so less and woke up myself.
The first thing I done was on my computer. Recently I addicted to Face Book and keep playing the game inside. But, keep doing the same thing made me felt bored. (=.=”) WS keep upload the video that edited by him and get some good response for some of the video. One of the nice video was “A WORM Live” at “http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?id=591275479&ref=nf”
BS asked me to go library but he let me AEROPLANE!! Haizzz… After my tuition, I started to spend my rest of the day in front my computer playing FB again.
The first thing I done was on my computer. Recently I addicted to Face Book and keep playing the game inside. But, keep doing the same thing made me felt bored. (=.=”) WS keep upload the video that edited by him and get some good response for some of the video. One of the nice video was “A WORM Live” at “http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?id=591275479&ref=nf”
BS asked me to go library but he let me AEROPLANE!! Haizzz… After my tuition, I started to spend my rest of the day in front my computer playing FB again.

No comments:
Post a Comment