Attention!!! Although I said should learn the spirit of BS to study but I doesn't mean can learn his study style which is study for a very long periods which caused him did not sleep. He told me that he slept for 2 hours only for 3 day~ WTF?! Told him so many things but he still don’ want believe me the brain cells things that I told him. Haizzz~
Today, he first two periods are English and teacher taught us a new poem “If” which is a nice poem because if anyone that can make do all the things that stated in the poem. That guy sure is a nearly perfect guy. After that, my Chemistry teacher took the next 3 periods for teaching Chemistry because the Trial examination for SPM already around the corner but teacher still did not cover all the topics. As the results, I played Boon Rubik’s Cube for 3 periods until recess. Next, it is BM periods and teacher gave us a lot of home work again. After known that Additional Mathematics teacher did not came and Chemistry teacher took the periods to teach Chemistry again. I felt sweat~ At afternoon, teacher still having additional class for us but I did not went because got tuition and also lazy. (^_^)
I went to my Additional Mathematics tuition after prepared myself. On the way, the raindrops started to drop from the sky again after it stopped and rain again from morning. I went to fetch TH first before went to my tuition place because he had no transport to went to tuition. His house having a Dark Parade which is funeral of his grandmother that passed away yesterday. TH, Sorry to hear about that~ He still needed to go for his BM tuition because he has been warned by BM tuition. So, he has been forced to go to BM tuition which is after our Additional Mathematics tuition. When we waiting for Additional Mathematics teacher to come, my friends and I felt weird because teacher already late around 10minutes. We thinking to phone teacher to check whether got tuition or not. But, we don’t have teacher phone number. So, GH, TH and I decided to act that we really phone teacher. GH act as the main actor which the person who phone teacher. He asked some question and as the result, most of my others friends believed that did not have tuition and wanted to went back home. After that, not until 10 seconds, teacher came already. But, before teacher came we said out the truth because one of my friend nearly went back because when he came down from his car, Alex told him did not have tuition. LOL!~ (^_^)
Do you wanted to know about Y^2 world and Y^2 life? You are welcomed, with the condition read my post~ ~[3M0 Is L0V3]~
About Me~
- Y^2
- Prai, Penang, Malaysia
- My name is [][]`[][] [][][] [][][] ([][][]); 1st of May is my birthday; Male; Taurus; Single (But not available); Height >160cm; Weight <100kg; Likes: Play games(Maple), Eat, Joking around, Sing Karaoke, Chat, Watch Movie & Anime, Listen Songs and others~; Hates: School, Homework, Test, Examination, Read Book, Lonelyness and others~; Don't Like People Force Me Do The Thing I Dont Like; Always Feel Boring Because Nothing Can Do; Lonely; Want To Make More Friends~ (^_^)V = Happy, (T_T) = Sad, (=_=") = Sweat/Speechless, (>.<*) = Angry~; I'm not a filial son~; Here, let me describe myself: “I’m a person which are forgetful, aggressive, authoritative, hot-tempered, temperamental, lethargic, mischievous, snobbish, grumpy, black sheep, has no backbone, a couch potato, a Jekyll and Hyde, a pain in neck, not a good Samaritan, not a dare devil, and not a Jack-of-all-trades~ I also not a person that courteous, charming, industrious, optimistic, compassionate, happy-go-lucky, generous and studious~” Actually I described myself totally inverted except for a forgetful person. If I promised you something that I maybe will forget, please don’t be shy to remind me!(^_^)
♥ ♥ ♥ 3 M O ♥ ♥ ♥
I like it very much~ =)
Wednesday, August 05, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment