I woke up from my bed and prepared to Penang as my mother told me yesterday. My mother said want to go pray (Guan Yin) at Penang. Before that, we went to Hospital Nan Hua Ee (南华医院) because my father body not so healthy recently. NOT H1N1! I followed my father while my mother went to my aunt house. We reached there and take a number (616) around 11 o’clock. After waiting for 1 hour, the number only reached 614 and when we started to wait time is 611. After let the doctor treat and asked question, we waited for the medicine for another 30 minutes. (=.=”)
After took the medicine, we when to have our lunch after my mother came to fetch us. I had a ‘Clay Pot Chicken Rice’ as my lunch. We went to pray after had out lunch. I though my father will go to the PC fair. Unfortunately, we did not go there. My hope of a new computer just gone like that~ HOPELESS!~
On the way go back home, my friend, Leong messaged me that did not have Biology tuition because teacher felt not well. I felt happy and disappointed at the same time because I couldn’t get the book I needed from Leong. (=.=”) After reached home, I went to room and take an afternoon nap. (^_^) After I woke up, my family and I went to have our dinner outside because my mother did not cook~
熟语说:“平时不烧香,临时抱佛脚~”这一句谚语不能用在我身上,因为我临时也没有抱佛脚!哈哈~
After took the medicine, we when to have our lunch after my mother came to fetch us. I had a ‘Clay Pot Chicken Rice’ as my lunch. We went to pray after had out lunch. I though my father will go to the PC fair. Unfortunately, we did not go there. My hope of a new computer just gone like that~ HOPELESS!~
On the way go back home, my friend, Leong messaged me that did not have Biology tuition because teacher felt not well. I felt happy and disappointed at the same time because I couldn’t get the book I needed from Leong. (=.=”) After reached home, I went to room and take an afternoon nap. (^_^) After I woke up, my family and I went to have our dinner outside because my mother did not cook~
熟语说:“平时不烧香,临时抱佛脚~”这一句谚语不能用在我身上,因为我临时也没有抱佛脚!哈哈~

No comments:
Post a Comment