Allows me to start with a question today. Was today an another boring day again?~ My answer is ‘Yes’. Most of my teachers did not teach today and gave works to us because next week going SPM Trial Examination already except Chemistry teacher, Pn.Siti. She took PJ periods to teach Chemistry. As usual, I did not listen to what teacher taught again. She wanted to teach all the Chapter today!
After recess was English periods, teacher gave a piece of papers and told us go back read. The paper is the answer for Poems question but he did not give the question paper and asked us try to think the question. (=.=”) Not only that, he also asked us to read the answer paper he gave us for the novel “The Pearl” last few weeks. He did not taught anything about the novel and just asked us to read the book and the question with answer he gave to us. WTH?!
During the second period, my friends and I decided to go and keep our books at 5D again because Monday is our SPM Trial Examination already and all students should clean all the things under their desk. After kept my books, I helped my friends to arrange the tables and chairs for next Monday examination. We arrange until delay our Chinese class. (^_^) Chinese teacher just discussed with us the papers she gave to us.
After my Chinese class, I thinking to go Chemistry additional class. At the same time, I also felt bored because teacher going continue the topics that she taught at class. I thinking if I go, maybe I also can't understand what teacher taught. So, I decided to go home and take a nap. (^_^) Next Monday going examination already and I still got mood and have time to sleep. NOT BAD!~ Still can sat in front my computer chatting, bloging and watch anime~
After recess was English periods, teacher gave a piece of papers and told us go back read. The paper is the answer for Poems question but he did not give the question paper and asked us try to think the question. (=.=”) Not only that, he also asked us to read the answer paper he gave us for the novel “The Pearl” last few weeks. He did not taught anything about the novel and just asked us to read the book and the question with answer he gave to us. WTH?!
During the second period, my friends and I decided to go and keep our books at 5D again because Monday is our SPM Trial Examination already and all students should clean all the things under their desk. After kept my books, I helped my friends to arrange the tables and chairs for next Monday examination. We arrange until delay our Chinese class. (^_^) Chinese teacher just discussed with us the papers she gave to us.
After my Chinese class, I thinking to go Chemistry additional class. At the same time, I also felt bored because teacher going continue the topics that she taught at class. I thinking if I go, maybe I also can't understand what teacher taught. So, I decided to go home and take a nap. (^_^) Next Monday going examination already and I still got mood and have time to sleep. NOT BAD!~ Still can sat in front my computer chatting, bloging and watch anime~
I went to English tuition which was an addition class because next Tuesday is my trial examination for English already and the English tuition next week is at night. So, teacher decided to have another class before we sit for our examination. Listen to the sound of water pouring from the sky, I went my home under the rain again after fetched GH go back his house~ I can felt GH gained weight already because it was harder to control my motorcycle compare with last few months when I fetched him. Haizzz~

No comments:
Post a Comment