At last, my hates subject has passed 2 of the 3 papers which are Biology. Luckily, I get some help from my friend who sit in front of me which is Boon. I went to find my Physics teacher to get some information for tomorrow Physics paper 3. Unfortunately, teacher kept saying that she does not know the question. HOPELESS~
Now I worrying about my Physics paper 3 because did not have any tips unlike Chemistry. I already tried my best to memorized the experiment and if did not came out in the examination tomorrow. This mean I need to say ‘Bye bye’ to my Chemistry paper 3. Unless got people help me~
When I wanted my revision for my Physics, I noticed my elder brother took my form 5 Physics revision book to KL already. WTF?! The note that given by my Physics Tuition teacher, Mr.Seow does not have much experiment which makes me can’t memorize the experiment.
So, after my English tuition, I asked my friend from other school, Leong to borrow me his Physics revision book and his SPM Trial Examination going to start from tomorrow. Hope what I had read can help me tomorrow in the examination.
LEONG, GOOD LUCK IN YOUR EXAMINATION AND THANK FOR YOUR BOOKS~
Now I worrying about my Physics paper 3 because did not have any tips unlike Chemistry. I already tried my best to memorized the experiment and if did not came out in the examination tomorrow. This mean I need to say ‘Bye bye’ to my Chemistry paper 3. Unless got people help me~
When I wanted my revision for my Physics, I noticed my elder brother took my form 5 Physics revision book to KL already. WTF?! The note that given by my Physics Tuition teacher, Mr.Seow does not have much experiment which makes me can’t memorize the experiment.
So, after my English tuition, I asked my friend from other school, Leong to borrow me his Physics revision book and his SPM Trial Examination going to start from tomorrow. Hope what I had read can help me tomorrow in the examination.
LEONG, GOOD LUCK IN YOUR EXAMINATION AND THANK FOR YOUR BOOKS~

No comments:
Post a Comment