Early in the morning already got one DOG (Ponu) came into my class and started to BARK already because most of my class students did not went to assembly. After call us go down to the assembly, he still keep barking non stop. LOL~ All student must wear mask tomorrow and Saturday got replacement class for Hari Raya but my friends and I did not heard it. (^_^) I know it after my other friend told me.
Today is my examination for Chemistry paper 1 & 2. When my examination is going on, I tried to answer all the questions. I noticed some of the question I don’t know how to do. So, I decided to simply write an answer or choose an answer for the question. After I went to my Chemistry tuition, my teacher done some revision with us and I noticed that I had answered my examination question wrongly which most of the answer was inverted already! ZZZ!~
My ex-teacher son (Sohai) came to find me again and asked me this and that.
Sohai: “Y^2, can you help me go ask your friends something?”
Y^2: “What thing?”
Sohai: “You go ask Jx that the person TRS said yesterday which followed she went back home is who. I felt that they talking about me.”
Y^2: “Oh, okays~”
After recess, he came to find me again.
Y^2: “She stated that person not you.”
Sohai: “Oh, if not me then never mind already.”
Before my class started our Chemistry paper 1, he came to find me again. __ HIM (=.=”)
Sohai: “Y^2, some time you can’t thrust people so easily.”
Y^2: “WHY YOU WANT TO THINK SO MUCH?” (^_^)
He got mention many others rubbish some more but I lazy to mention. He is so irritating and weird! I don’t like to talk to him because I not very like her mother which is nearly same to him. XD
Seems that Hari Raya is on the corner already~ This few days I can notice that many policemen work harder already. (=.=”) I keep asking YW going to go Physics tuition before I went. “You got go Physics tuition?” I keep repeated this question because he did not answer my question. At the end, I skipped my Physics tuition today because I thought my tuition teacher, STP did not go and got other person that replace him for the Tuesday class and most of my friends not going. So, I told my mother teacher did not recover yet. But, when 6.30 o’clock, WS phoned me and told me that STP got went to the tuition. Haizzz~ Never mind, because I thinking to go there study my Mathematics. So, it is no different~ (=.=”) As the result, I fall a sleep while wanted to do my Mathematics revision. (^_^)
Do you wanted to know about Y^2 world and Y^2 life? You are welcomed, with the condition read my post~ ~[3M0 Is L0V3]~
About Me~
- Y^2
- Prai, Penang, Malaysia
- My name is [][]`[][] [][][] [][][] ([][][]); 1st of May is my birthday; Male; Taurus; Single (But not available); Height >160cm; Weight <100kg; Likes: Play games(Maple), Eat, Joking around, Sing Karaoke, Chat, Watch Movie & Anime, Listen Songs and others~; Hates: School, Homework, Test, Examination, Read Book, Lonelyness and others~; Don't Like People Force Me Do The Thing I Dont Like; Always Feel Boring Because Nothing Can Do; Lonely; Want To Make More Friends~ (^_^)V = Happy, (T_T) = Sad, (=_=") = Sweat/Speechless, (>.<*) = Angry~; I'm not a filial son~; Here, let me describe myself: “I’m a person which are forgetful, aggressive, authoritative, hot-tempered, temperamental, lethargic, mischievous, snobbish, grumpy, black sheep, has no backbone, a couch potato, a Jekyll and Hyde, a pain in neck, not a good Samaritan, not a dare devil, and not a Jack-of-all-trades~ I also not a person that courteous, charming, industrious, optimistic, compassionate, happy-go-lucky, generous and studious~” Actually I described myself totally inverted except for a forgetful person. If I promised you something that I maybe will forget, please don’t be shy to remind me!(^_^)
♥ ♥ ♥ 3 M O ♥ ♥ ♥
I like it very much~ =)
Friday, August 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment