Stupid tuition centre waste my petrol again!!! When I reached my tuition centre as been informed, I notice the door has a piece of paper which wrote, “Form 5 Chemistry tuition 1-3pm.” When I went to the register counter and asked the aunt, she told me that morning 8.30 o’clock only knew had changed. ZZZ~ After had my lunch and played computer, I went to my Chemistry tuition again. Unluckily, that time started to rain already.
After I sat at my place for about 30 minutes, I already started to felt sleepy. Teacher told us that tomorrow going have another class for 3 hours and the lesson tomorrow are important. (=.=”) Tomorrow, I scare I fall a sleep in the tuition only.
The raindrops that fall from the sky did not stop but became more and more. So, I asked my mother to fetch me go my Physics tuition. As usual, I needed to wait for my mother about 10 minutes. I chatted with my primary school friend which also waiting for her parents.
After I sat at my place for about 30 minutes, I already started to felt sleepy. Teacher told us that tomorrow going have another class for 3 hours and the lesson tomorrow are important. (=.=”) Tomorrow, I scare I fall a sleep in the tuition only.
The raindrops that fall from the sky did not stop but became more and more. So, I asked my mother to fetch me go my Physics tuition. As usual, I needed to wait for my mother about 10 minutes. I chatted with my primary school friend which also waiting for her parents.

No comments:
Post a Comment