Today, I did not went to library again because followed my mother to pray my grandmother. My cousin keep asking me who was ‘Esther’ because I put before my personal message at MSN “I love you Esther” which I played with my friend after watched a movie (Orphan). He thought I like a girl which called Esther. (=.=”) He told my mother not to cut my hair become “Botak” because he saw one of my picture at MSN and said me handsome~ (^_^")
After prayed, I played with my nephew and I went to find my primary school and ex-secondary school friend, BYY chat. She lives behind my cousin’s house, I knew it at Chinese New Year when saw both of her brothers ride motorcycle passed by. She was surprised when saw me. After my parents wanted to go home, we ended out conversation. It was quite nice when you met back your old friends and chat with them.
After reach home, I straight went took a nap until 5 o’clock because my father woke me up. I went to done the same thing again which I did it everyday such as sat in my computer. I was wondering how I going take my Chinese examination without any revision plus my revision paper was gone already.
After prayed, I played with my nephew and I went to find my primary school and ex-secondary school friend, BYY chat. She lives behind my cousin’s house, I knew it at Chinese New Year when saw both of her brothers ride motorcycle passed by. She was surprised when saw me. After my parents wanted to go home, we ended out conversation. It was quite nice when you met back your old friends and chat with them.
After reach home, I straight went took a nap until 5 o’clock because my father woke me up. I went to done the same thing again which I did it everyday such as sat in my computer. I was wondering how I going take my Chinese examination without any revision plus my revision paper was gone already.

No comments:
Post a Comment