About Me~

My photo
Prai, Penang, Malaysia
My name is [][]`[][] [][][] [][][] ([][][]); 1st of May is my birthday; Male; Taurus; Single (But not available); Height >160cm; Weight <100kg; Likes: Play games(Maple), Eat, Joking around, Sing Karaoke, Chat, Watch Movie & Anime, Listen Songs and others~; Hates: School, Homework, Test, Examination, Read Book, Lonelyness and others~; Don't Like People Force Me Do The Thing I Dont Like; Always Feel Boring Because Nothing Can Do; Lonely; Want To Make More Friends~ (^_^)V = Happy, (T_T) = Sad, (=_=") = Sweat/Speechless, (>.<*) = Angry~; I'm not a filial son~; Here, let me describe myself: “I’m a person which are forgetful, aggressive, authoritative, hot-tempered, temperamental, lethargic, mischievous, snobbish, grumpy, black sheep, has no backbone, a couch potato, a Jekyll and Hyde, a pain in neck, not a good Samaritan, not a dare devil, and not a Jack-of-all-trades~ I also not a person that courteous, charming, industrious, optimistic, compassionate, happy-go-lucky, generous and studious~” Actually I described myself totally inverted except for a forgetful person. If I promised you something that I maybe will forget, please don’t be shy to remind me!(^_^)

♥ ♥ ♥ 3 M O ♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥ 3 M O ♥ ♥ ♥
I like it very much~ =)

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Smelly Room~

Now, I feel more relax already because the question that my friends and teacher said came out in the both of my Chemistry and Physics examination just now. Left 6 more papers to go!!! Give me is left 5 papers because Biology paper 3, it’s seem like I sure can’t answer already. (^_^) My Mathematics teacher gave back our examination paper but I noticed I done some mistake again~ Haizz, did not get the marks i aimed~

Our class had been told take back our book that kept in 5D class, if not teacher take it. So, I thinking wanted to keep the book at where. When recess time, I when to 5D and Jason told me that he and Ronald going o keep his books at the small room in front his class. At first, I also felt wanted to keep there also. But, it’s better that can keep in a place that got lock which is my school PBSM room. So, I went to find Micheal for the keys.

After I get the keys, I went to check the room because the said the room very smelly. They put the station game prices at the room. 1 bottle of KIWI juice had opened and it spread around the boxes in the room and created the very horrible smell. After done this kind of thing, they still don’t to go and clean it. They wanted to make the rooms become worse than normal!

After school, I went to put my book with Jx and LJL. When Jx go in the PBSM room, she still said that the smell like marker pen smell only not very smelly also. (=.=”)
It’s going to a boring day tomorrow because tomorrow is Biology paper 3 for my examination……

No comments:

Post a Comment