Today, I followed BS, WH and JL went to climb mountain at BM. BS fetch us go by car and he also not very know the way to go the destination. (=.=”) All the ways that he used was round a big round to reach the places. We climbed the mountain until WH and JL can’t climb and we rest at a shed which free for all. BS and I don’t want to continue it because worry about them.
When we were resting at the shed, got a group of uncle and auntie talking at there. We also tried to listen what the talking about.
Uncle A: “Nowadays, vulgarities were a cultural already for the Chinese people. Although they still going to wish you ‘good morning’ when meet with you, but they will add vulgarities behind for Chinese. For examples when you meet with your friends: “Good morning, FUCK YOU MAN!”
Uncle B: “Yes, like I passed up my report to my boss with is girl. You know what she scolded me? She scolded me: “What is this fucking report?!”
Uncle A: “Now really is cultural already. It should normal already.”
Got many more but lazy write~
After that, we went to McDonald eat breakfast which BS treated us. (^_^) We chatted at there for some time. By the way, BS Thank You! We nearly go to Penang because of BS and I brought to see my house and our Chinese teacher house. After fetched JL and WH go back their house, when BS want to fetched me go Jason home to get my motorcycle. He kept on saying that he don’t want go home. So, I followed him to PC Depot and IT Mall.
After came back, I nearly play computer until forget my Additional Mathematics tuition. Ws, Jeffery and I think want to go find Tengku. While we waiting for Jeffery’s mother come fetch him go home, WS and I went to find Jx which brought her dog for walk. We noticed that the dogs Jx feed are homosexual!! As a proof, we got record a video for Jx’s dogs which was horny.
Do you wanted to know about Y^2 world and Y^2 life? You are welcomed, with the condition read my post~ ~[3M0 Is L0V3]~
About Me~
- Y^2
- Prai, Penang, Malaysia
- My name is [][]`[][] [][][] [][][] ([][][]); 1st of May is my birthday; Male; Taurus; Single (But not available); Height >160cm; Weight <100kg; Likes: Play games(Maple), Eat, Joking around, Sing Karaoke, Chat, Watch Movie & Anime, Listen Songs and others~; Hates: School, Homework, Test, Examination, Read Book, Lonelyness and others~; Don't Like People Force Me Do The Thing I Dont Like; Always Feel Boring Because Nothing Can Do; Lonely; Want To Make More Friends~ (^_^)V = Happy, (T_T) = Sad, (=_=") = Sweat/Speechless, (>.<*) = Angry~; I'm not a filial son~; Here, let me describe myself: “I’m a person which are forgetful, aggressive, authoritative, hot-tempered, temperamental, lethargic, mischievous, snobbish, grumpy, black sheep, has no backbone, a couch potato, a Jekyll and Hyde, a pain in neck, not a good Samaritan, not a dare devil, and not a Jack-of-all-trades~ I also not a person that courteous, charming, industrious, optimistic, compassionate, happy-go-lucky, generous and studious~” Actually I described myself totally inverted except for a forgetful person. If I promised you something that I maybe will forget, please don’t be shy to remind me!(^_^)
♥ ♥ ♥ 3 M O ♥ ♥ ♥
I like it very much~ =)
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment