About Me~

My photo
Prai, Penang, Malaysia
My name is [][]`[][] [][][] [][][] ([][][]); 1st of May is my birthday; Male; Taurus; Single (But not available); Height >160cm; Weight <100kg; Likes: Play games(Maple), Eat, Joking around, Sing Karaoke, Chat, Watch Movie & Anime, Listen Songs and others~; Hates: School, Homework, Test, Examination, Read Book, Lonelyness and others~; Don't Like People Force Me Do The Thing I Dont Like; Always Feel Boring Because Nothing Can Do; Lonely; Want To Make More Friends~ (^_^)V = Happy, (T_T) = Sad, (=_=") = Sweat/Speechless, (>.<*) = Angry~; I'm not a filial son~; Here, let me describe myself: “I’m a person which are forgetful, aggressive, authoritative, hot-tempered, temperamental, lethargic, mischievous, snobbish, grumpy, black sheep, has no backbone, a couch potato, a Jekyll and Hyde, a pain in neck, not a good Samaritan, not a dare devil, and not a Jack-of-all-trades~ I also not a person that courteous, charming, industrious, optimistic, compassionate, happy-go-lucky, generous and studious~” Actually I described myself totally inverted except for a forgetful person. If I promised you something that I maybe will forget, please don’t be shy to remind me!(^_^)

♥ ♥ ♥ 3 M O ♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥ 3 M O ♥ ♥ ♥
I like it very much~ =)

Friday, August 21, 2009

Rubik's Cube Challenge~

My examination will start after recess. So, my friends and I which wanted to memorize the experiment for Biology paper 3 started to chat after we sat together. After listened some nice news from Boon about yesterday. My friends and I laugh until non-stop because of my teacher son.

After the teacher gave us the examination paper and I read the question. I felt wanted to sleep because the experiment I memorized not the question for the examination. After answered few question, I started to sleep. After that, I tried to answer the question. My EST teacher came in my class after I went back from toilet. Boon gave me a paper and told me pass to YX and I do so.

When teacher was walking around and stood few steps in front of Boon. He suddenly took my answer paper and see. He makes me shock because my table did not have any paper left and teacher nearly saw it. (=.=”) Luckily teacher did not saw it and started to collect the examination papers.

Today I did not go to Yap’s house because I can went back home early and have some time to prepare to my tuition. After prepared, I went to Chemistry tuition. When I reached my destination, I saw a piece of paper was stick at the door. The thing written are “Form 4 and Form 5 Chemistry tuition had canceled today (20/8/09) because teacher went to an emergency meeting at Penang”. WTF?! As usual, that stupid employee for the tuition centre did not phone us because did not have tuition. So, I told my friends about it and when back home.

During my Physics tuition, two of my friends, YW and Jeffery and I did not listen to what teacher taught because we was playing Rubik’s Cube which like a competition. (=.=”)

No comments:

Post a Comment