This I went to library again as usual after having my breakfast and bath. When I reached library time, my friend, Jason messaged me~
Jason: “Y^2, library there crowded or not?”
Y^2: “Wait, I go in see first.”
Y^2: “The second floor did not open.”
Jason: “So, are you going to study at the ground floor? Noisy? You mean the first floor that we usual use to study?”
Y^2: “Yes. Not really. Yes.”
Jason: “Let me know when the first floor is open.”
Y^2: “Okay~”
Don't know why they don't want to open the first floor of the library. After awhile, Teoh and HJ came and sit beside and in front of me. After that, we changed to the table beside because an Indian sat at that table first and WS reach after that. At the beginning, that Indian was not so noisy. But, after his friends came and sat with him. They became noisy than the children that playing around the ground floor. FUCK THEM! Suddenly, WS came and say loudly: “The first floor open already!” (=.=”)
When WS say he want to go have his lunch time, I followed him. We don’t know wanted to have what as our lunch and we went few places. After WS decided to eat what, we parked our motorcycle at the roadside that provided places for parking. WS brought his sister and me walk to a shop that far away from our motor. (“=.=) It was better that we used motorcycle to go there~
I messaged Jason again told him that the first floor of library open already and he replied me that he going to come with LPC. WOW~ When I enjoying my lunch, he phoned me and don’t say what. I couldn’t hear what Jason said because he spoke softly. After that, I went back library and continued my studies which not really can remember. Jason did not come to library after I waited him for so long. Maybe he went out with LPC~ (^_^) I took a nap again after I went home.
Do you wanted to know about Y^2 world and Y^2 life? You are welcomed, with the condition read my post~ ~[3M0 Is L0V3]~
About Me~
- Y^2
- Prai, Penang, Malaysia
- My name is [][]`[][] [][][] [][][] ([][][]); 1st of May is my birthday; Male; Taurus; Single (But not available); Height >160cm; Weight <100kg; Likes: Play games(Maple), Eat, Joking around, Sing Karaoke, Chat, Watch Movie & Anime, Listen Songs and others~; Hates: School, Homework, Test, Examination, Read Book, Lonelyness and others~; Don't Like People Force Me Do The Thing I Dont Like; Always Feel Boring Because Nothing Can Do; Lonely; Want To Make More Friends~ (^_^)V = Happy, (T_T) = Sad, (=_=") = Sweat/Speechless, (>.<*) = Angry~; I'm not a filial son~; Here, let me describe myself: “I’m a person which are forgetful, aggressive, authoritative, hot-tempered, temperamental, lethargic, mischievous, snobbish, grumpy, black sheep, has no backbone, a couch potato, a Jekyll and Hyde, a pain in neck, not a good Samaritan, not a dare devil, and not a Jack-of-all-trades~ I also not a person that courteous, charming, industrious, optimistic, compassionate, happy-go-lucky, generous and studious~” Actually I described myself totally inverted except for a forgetful person. If I promised you something that I maybe will forget, please don’t be shy to remind me!(^_^)
♥ ♥ ♥ 3 M O ♥ ♥ ♥
I like it very much~ =)
Sunday, August 09, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment