About Me~

My photo
Prai, Penang, Malaysia
My name is [][]`[][] [][][] [][][] ([][][]); 1st of May is my birthday; Male; Taurus; Single (But not available); Height >160cm; Weight <100kg; Likes: Play games(Maple), Eat, Joking around, Sing Karaoke, Chat, Watch Movie & Anime, Listen Songs and others~; Hates: School, Homework, Test, Examination, Read Book, Lonelyness and others~; Don't Like People Force Me Do The Thing I Dont Like; Always Feel Boring Because Nothing Can Do; Lonely; Want To Make More Friends~ (^_^)V = Happy, (T_T) = Sad, (=_=") = Sweat/Speechless, (>.<*) = Angry~; I'm not a filial son~; Here, let me describe myself: “I’m a person which are forgetful, aggressive, authoritative, hot-tempered, temperamental, lethargic, mischievous, snobbish, grumpy, black sheep, has no backbone, a couch potato, a Jekyll and Hyde, a pain in neck, not a good Samaritan, not a dare devil, and not a Jack-of-all-trades~ I also not a person that courteous, charming, industrious, optimistic, compassionate, happy-go-lucky, generous and studious~” Actually I described myself totally inverted except for a forgetful person. If I promised you something that I maybe will forget, please don’t be shy to remind me!(^_^)

♥ ♥ ♥ 3 M O ♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥ 3 M O ♥ ♥ ♥
I like it very much~ =)

Saturday, August 15, 2009

My Neighbor Aunt New House~

I have spends half of the day and watched an anime (One Piece). It’s was a quite funny anime. The story is about one boy, Luffy that accidentally ate an Evil’s Fruit that been stole by the pirate and he gain one power of elastic which the whole body like rubber. At the same time, he also can’t swim any more because of the side effect of that Evil’s Fruit. His ambition is become pirate king as he promised a people that he respect. He started his journey to the sea and the story started. (^_^) Although the drawing not so nice, but it’s was a nice anime!

After I came back from my Biology tuition, I followed my mother went to my neighbor aunt new house. That was a 3 floors house included the ground floor. The house quite big and have 5 rooms. My main point went to there was eat buffet…… (=.=”)

My phone camera noob~
Take from the top of the stairs~

I told BS that “新的爱情是旧的爱情的解药”. But, he asked me: “Why got new one?” (=.=”) Speechless~

No comments:

Post a Comment