About Me~

My photo
Prai, Penang, Malaysia
My name is [][]`[][] [][][] [][][] ([][][]); 1st of May is my birthday; Male; Taurus; Single (But not available); Height >160cm; Weight <100kg; Likes: Play games(Maple), Eat, Joking around, Sing Karaoke, Chat, Watch Movie & Anime, Listen Songs and others~; Hates: School, Homework, Test, Examination, Read Book, Lonelyness and others~; Don't Like People Force Me Do The Thing I Dont Like; Always Feel Boring Because Nothing Can Do; Lonely; Want To Make More Friends~ (^_^)V = Happy, (T_T) = Sad, (=_=") = Sweat/Speechless, (>.<*) = Angry~; I'm not a filial son~; Here, let me describe myself: “I’m a person which are forgetful, aggressive, authoritative, hot-tempered, temperamental, lethargic, mischievous, snobbish, grumpy, black sheep, has no backbone, a couch potato, a Jekyll and Hyde, a pain in neck, not a good Samaritan, not a dare devil, and not a Jack-of-all-trades~ I also not a person that courteous, charming, industrious, optimistic, compassionate, happy-go-lucky, generous and studious~” Actually I described myself totally inverted except for a forgetful person. If I promised you something that I maybe will forget, please don’t be shy to remind me!(^_^)

♥ ♥ ♥ 3 M O ♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥ 3 M O ♥ ♥ ♥
I like it very much~ =)

Thursday, August 06, 2009

Mega Minx~

A raining morning again~ So, all of the students went to their class without go to the assembly. It’s the best if only Monday that got assembly. My Physics teacher, Pn.Rohayou absent today, the first two periods my class did not have teacher. Luckily my Chemistry teacher did not go and use this to classes to teach Chemistry. Don’t what happen to my BM teacher because she did not teach today! Actually teacher was busy with the BM oral things.
Why my school English teacher (Mr.Ganesan and Mr.Chew) likes to ask their students to copy model answer for essay? But, Mr.Chew doesn’t as worst as Mr.Ganesan that asked us to copy 5 essays which describe people.
After recess was Chemistry and I did not listen to teacher because I busy copying essays including Biology class. LOL~ At last, Gww decided to break his Mega Minx after we asked him to do so yesterday. In addition, we also failed to make it back to original Mega Minx. The different between Mega Minx with a 3x3 Rubik’s Cube is Mega Minx have extra 6 surface than 3x3 Rubik's Cube and it’s hard to solve. Bit, I saw that the Mage Minx can be solve using 3x3 Runik's Cube formula at Youtube. Next, I went Yap’s house to have lunch and went to my Chemistry tuition. I felt sleepy and missed few things that taught by teacher.
I phoned Inotek Tuition Centre and been told that did not have Physics tuition today because teacher was sick. So, I informed all my friends that did not have tuition. My Physics tuition teacher, Mr.Seow already sick since last Friday. OMG! Is H1N1 or not? LOL~ I felt sleepy and also did not have tuition, I went to take a nap until my mother ask me: “You don’t want to have your dinner?” If not, I will still sleep for few more hours.
Congratulation to Jx that reached level 100 in Maple and have back her Yang Yang(Dog)~ I thought that dog was dead already. (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment