After I went to school, I stay in my class for the first two periods which they having an Aerobic exercise for the whole school teachers and students. I stay in my class lonely and have nothing to do. Bored~ After I completed to fill all the details needed by my Certificate. I asked my BM teacher about the format for BM summary. But, teacher told me to ask another two teachers which is the BM teacher for 5D and 5T class. They told me: “Since last time the format already was like that and now also. It’s only students are not encourage to use, not can’t use. Don’t believe your tuition teacher because he not an examiner for SPM paper. But it’s depends on you that wanted to believe who. Is your choice whether want believe your BM teacher or not.” Then I replied: “Oh, okay. Thank you.” After that, I went to ask my BM teacher others thing. But both of the two teachers still keep repeated the same thing. They thought I still did not understand what they mean. LOL…. When going to go back home time, I went back to my class and I noticed that SHY also learning the 3 x 3 Rubik’s Cube from Boon.
I went to Physics Additional class and teacher gave us some exercise that teacher did not teach at class before. ("=.=) I confused about the thing teacher explain. SIEN~ ZZZ!
Maple~ (the name of place is the place in game)
My friend, Kent called me to on Jx's character (CrAzYKIsS) in Maple so that he can transfer Yap's character (Mast3rd3ad3) to Singapore Town. Unfortunately, Jx’s character is not in Singapore but at Kerning City. Kent said better than nothing. When he reached Kerning City and I saw him. He already helped Yap’s character reached level 99!!! Wow, Kent helped Yap up so many levels already. So free~ (“=.=)
Do you wanted to know about Y^2 world and Y^2 life? You are welcomed, with the condition read my post~ ~[3M0 Is L0V3]~
About Me~
- Y^2
- Prai, Penang, Malaysia
- My name is [][]`[][] [][][] [][][] ([][][]); 1st of May is my birthday; Male; Taurus; Single (But not available); Height >160cm; Weight <100kg; Likes: Play games(Maple), Eat, Joking around, Sing Karaoke, Chat, Watch Movie & Anime, Listen Songs and others~; Hates: School, Homework, Test, Examination, Read Book, Lonelyness and others~; Don't Like People Force Me Do The Thing I Dont Like; Always Feel Boring Because Nothing Can Do; Lonely; Want To Make More Friends~ (^_^)V = Happy, (T_T) = Sad, (=_=") = Sweat/Speechless, (>.<*) = Angry~; I'm not a filial son~; Here, let me describe myself: “I’m a person which are forgetful, aggressive, authoritative, hot-tempered, temperamental, lethargic, mischievous, snobbish, grumpy, black sheep, has no backbone, a couch potato, a Jekyll and Hyde, a pain in neck, not a good Samaritan, not a dare devil, and not a Jack-of-all-trades~ I also not a person that courteous, charming, industrious, optimistic, compassionate, happy-go-lucky, generous and studious~” Actually I described myself totally inverted except for a forgetful person. If I promised you something that I maybe will forget, please don’t be shy to remind me!(^_^)
No comments:
Post a Comment