Today was my school "Hari Koperasi" and I went because I know I got duty to do as a prefect~ It was a super bored day I ever had! Although whole day don't needed to study except for Chinese class and Physics additional class, but still bored because of the duty. Actually got one thing that make me felt very happy. Today, all students and prefects must wear school exercise T-shirt go school due to no class will been teach by teachers. My school displin teacher, Mr.Paneer was standing near the main gate there, few students been forced to go home and changed their shirt because their shirt did not have school logo~ One of a students been told to do so and he point his finger to the head prefect and ask teacher: "Sir, Mengapa ketua pengawas boleh pakai baju putih, kami tidak boleh?? Kami kena tukar, dia boleh tidak tukar?"(something like that) So, teacher called the head prefect and told him to go back and change his shirt~ The most funny thing happened, the head prefect went to took his bag and bottle and went home. The point was he going to came back to school but he still brings his bag and bottle along to went home to change shirt? LOL~
After school, JL, WH, PC, SM and me went to eat our lunch(KFC).
When we reached school, our Chinese teacher already reached but did not started the class yet. In front 1 hour I prepared and concentrate to what teacher had said... Suddenly, JX changed her place with CW and sat beside me and call me listen 1 song. I concentrate to the song and did not listen to what teacher say~ Haizzz! People want study called people to listen song, people wanted to listen song called people so study... (=.=") After Chinese class, i saw something .......
When Physics additional class time, teacher gave us two exercise papers to do. Form 4 chapter 5: Light, in this chapter we learn about how the find the image of an object when convex or concave lens.. This is an revision for our SPM which was getting nearer and nearer! Teacher so kind and explain to us row by row but when she explain to me and Wh, I become more confused because i totally forgot all already~ The main thing was other student all can get the images for the last question except me! WTF?!
At 10p.m. when i wanted open my computer time, my computer can't open. So, I decided to phone my brother and ask him about the computer problems.... After chat about 15minutes, he said: " Can't already, i think the computer this time must in hospital already~!" ( I totally Speechless) You guess sure wanted to know how i wrote my blog now?? I went to my neighbour house and online (T_T) My computer, Oh My Computer~! Why?!
Do you wanted to know about Y^2 world and Y^2 life? You are welcomed, with the condition read my post~ ~[3M0 Is L0V3]~
About Me~
- Y^2
- Prai, Penang, Malaysia
- My name is [][]`[][] [][][] [][][] ([][][]); 1st of May is my birthday; Male; Taurus; Single (But not available); Height >160cm; Weight <100kg; Likes: Play games(Maple), Eat, Joking around, Sing Karaoke, Chat, Watch Movie & Anime, Listen Songs and others~; Hates: School, Homework, Test, Examination, Read Book, Lonelyness and others~; Don't Like People Force Me Do The Thing I Dont Like; Always Feel Boring Because Nothing Can Do; Lonely; Want To Make More Friends~ (^_^)V = Happy, (T_T) = Sad, (=_=") = Sweat/Speechless, (>.<*) = Angry~; I'm not a filial son~; Here, let me describe myself: “I’m a person which are forgetful, aggressive, authoritative, hot-tempered, temperamental, lethargic, mischievous, snobbish, grumpy, black sheep, has no backbone, a couch potato, a Jekyll and Hyde, a pain in neck, not a good Samaritan, not a dare devil, and not a Jack-of-all-trades~ I also not a person that courteous, charming, industrious, optimistic, compassionate, happy-go-lucky, generous and studious~” Actually I described myself totally inverted except for a forgetful person. If I promised you something that I maybe will forget, please don’t be shy to remind me!(^_^)
No comments:
Post a Comment