Do you wanted to know about Y^2 world and Y^2 life? You are welcomed, with the condition read my post~ ~[3M0 Is L0V3]~
About Me~
- Y^2
- Prai, Penang, Malaysia
- My name is [][]`[][] [][][] [][][] ([][][]); 1st of May is my birthday; Male; Taurus; Single (But not available); Height >160cm; Weight <100kg; Likes: Play games(Maple), Eat, Joking around, Sing Karaoke, Chat, Watch Movie & Anime, Listen Songs and others~; Hates: School, Homework, Test, Examination, Read Book, Lonelyness and others~; Don't Like People Force Me Do The Thing I Dont Like; Always Feel Boring Because Nothing Can Do; Lonely; Want To Make More Friends~ (^_^)V = Happy, (T_T) = Sad, (=_=") = Sweat/Speechless, (>.<*) = Angry~; I'm not a filial son~; Here, let me describe myself: “I’m a person which are forgetful, aggressive, authoritative, hot-tempered, temperamental, lethargic, mischievous, snobbish, grumpy, black sheep, has no backbone, a couch potato, a Jekyll and Hyde, a pain in neck, not a good Samaritan, not a dare devil, and not a Jack-of-all-trades~ I also not a person that courteous, charming, industrious, optimistic, compassionate, happy-go-lucky, generous and studious~” Actually I described myself totally inverted except for a forgetful person. If I promised you something that I maybe will forget, please don’t be shy to remind me!(^_^)
♥ ♥ ♥ 3 M O ♥ ♥ ♥
I like it very much~ =)
Friday, July 10, 2009
I doom! Teachers suck!
The day of parents take their children report card at school has came~ I went to school and waiting for my mother to come to school. The time they set for taking the report card from class teacher was 9.30a.m., but my mother came earlier than that which was around 9 o'clock~ I brought my mother to find my class teacher, Pn.Siti. Teacher told my mother that I must improve my weak subjects which was most of it~ Suddenly, teacher go told my mother that I talkative in class. WTF?! This phrase already can make me die already. Teacher add some more that I always sit behind the class and if I sit with my friends i can't stop talking already. ZZZ~ I going to death after i went home later! After that, I brought my mother go to met my Moral teacher, Pn.Surinah. She say just wanted to let my mother that must allow me to watch television but only for news which maybe can help to improve my Moral. My mother replied her: "He always play computer and watch television up stair. I stay at down stair while afternoon." LOL, teacher speechless~ Same with Pn.Siti, she go told my mother I talkative in class~ (=.=") After that, we go met my BM teacher, Pn.Rosnah. First thing she told my mother was, "Now days, YY become playful, talkative and did not concentrate in class. When i talking in front the class he always talking with his friends at behind the class, but he got done all the works that i gave. His writing was messy and the ink he used hard to been see that maybe won't give him any advantages to him.(What I can say is .........) He likes to quarrel~ I say him one time, he sure will reply me ten time..." After that, my mother told me: "Later you go back then you will know already". I did not followed my mother go back house because at afternoon I still got Chinese class need to go~ Wh told me: "Just now I phone my mother, then she ask me my class at which floor". Wh told her mother her class at 4th floor, her mother replied her: "I not going to go already because lazy climb stair". (I felt zzz, like this also can~) During Chinese class, I busy playing Rubik Cube and did not listen to what teacher teach again~ After I went home, my father continue to @^$!&*^&@!)#(%_#^%_~..... I felt tired and go take a nap from 3 to 7.30p.m. because I watched "The Night At Museum 2" until 2a.m. this morning. XP
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment