Yesterday night, I tried to study my Chemistry for today test. After I read the parts that teacher told us that will come out in test, I did not understand the meaning. This is what happen when you did not listen to teacher when teacher is teaching in the class. Same to Chinese, I don't how to do when I get the test paper because I did not do any revision for it and also did not listen to what teacher taught. When test time, really 90% of the question I don't know how to answer. Luckily, my friends helped me, I hope I can pass it~ Thank you Ws and Kent~
During Physics tuition, my friends and I bought some snacks to eat when the tuition was going on~ After ate those snacks, I put the rubbish together to take a snap of picture. Jeffery told me: "Still got second round la~ Not yet break yet."
During Physics tuition, my friends and I bought some snacks to eat when the tuition was going on~ After ate those snacks, I put the rubbish together to take a snap of picture. Jeffery told me: "Still got second round la~ Not yet break yet."
This the rubbish before Physics tuition teacher gave us a break of 5 minutes~
And this was the rubbish after Physics tuition gave break of 5 minutes~
Most of the snack was GH bought~
Now I felt I not so well~ Maybe sick already~ (T_T)
WOW~ This Saturday is St.Anne already~ Anyone going? Not Kristian also can go, you can get some new experience at there~

No comments:
Post a Comment