About Me~

My photo
Prai, Penang, Malaysia
My name is [][]`[][] [][][] [][][] ([][][]); 1st of May is my birthday; Male; Taurus; Single (But not available); Height >160cm; Weight <100kg; Likes: Play games(Maple), Eat, Joking around, Sing Karaoke, Chat, Watch Movie & Anime, Listen Songs and others~; Hates: School, Homework, Test, Examination, Read Book, Lonelyness and others~; Don't Like People Force Me Do The Thing I Dont Like; Always Feel Boring Because Nothing Can Do; Lonely; Want To Make More Friends~ (^_^)V = Happy, (T_T) = Sad, (=_=") = Sweat/Speechless, (>.<*) = Angry~; I'm not a filial son~; Here, let me describe myself: “I’m a person which are forgetful, aggressive, authoritative, hot-tempered, temperamental, lethargic, mischievous, snobbish, grumpy, black sheep, has no backbone, a couch potato, a Jekyll and Hyde, a pain in neck, not a good Samaritan, not a dare devil, and not a Jack-of-all-trades~ I also not a person that courteous, charming, industrious, optimistic, compassionate, happy-go-lucky, generous and studious~” Actually I described myself totally inverted except for a forgetful person. If I promised you something that I maybe will forget, please don’t be shy to remind me!(^_^)

♥ ♥ ♥ 3 M O ♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥ 3 M O ♥ ♥ ♥
I like it very much~ =)

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Raining day at night!~

Actually today we'll be having a trip to Science Fair. Unfortunately, my maths teacher, Pn. Mok refuse Pn. Chee to bring along our class because we having mathematics revision today. So, our class did not went except for few students that been allowed by teacher. Unfortunately, they missed the bus which the bus went away at 8.40a.m. but they went down at 8.50a.m. There are three person that going which is Boon, Gww and tyc. After that, Boon and gww go asked yc, "You make us missed the bus, now you want how to pay back us??" yc said: "Pay you money want or not?" After he take out RM25, Boon insult him with asked him: "So less?" Then he wanted to act like he very rich and taken another RM25 (total RM50) and threw at Boon face!!! WTF??!! This called friend? Throw money at own friend face??? __ tyc, dare to throw money at people face, don't ask back la! LOL~ Taking back without saying Sorry?? But the main point was Boon did not angry and looks like nothing happened~ WOW! Boon, you are damn professional!!! BOON, WHY YOU GO GIVE BACK HIM THE MONEY! WASTED~

My English tuition teacher gave us 'Dictation' again~
"Vocabulary For Describing People"
Positive Traits
  • Embitious
  • Compassionate
  • Happy-go-lucky (Carefree)
  • Generous
  • Studious
  • Sophiticated
  • Optimistic
  • Industrious (Hard Working)
  • Charming
  • Courteous

Negative Traits

  • Aggressive (Violent)
  • Authoritative (Strict)
  • Hot-tempered
  • Temperamental (Moody)
  • Lethargic (Tired)
  • Mischievous (Naughty)
  • snobbish
  • Sacartic
  • Grumpy
  • Cowardly

Simile (People)

  1. As bold as an egg
  2. As blind as a bat
  3. As fit as a fiddle
  4. As happy as a lark
  5. As hungry as a wolf
  6. As strong as hercules
  7. As wise as King's Solomon
  8. As proud as a peacock
  9. As mean as a miser
  10. As ugly as a Scarecrow
  11. As slow as a snail/tortoise
  12. As fickle as the weather

Idioms~

  1. The apple of my eye (My speacial or favourite)
  2. Black sheep (someone that brings a bad name)
  3. Has no backbone (A coward)
  4. A couch potato (A lazy person)
  5. A good Samaritan (Someone who like to helps people)
  6. Have green finger (Someone who good in gardening)
  7. A pain n the neck (Someone who always disturb)
  8. A dare devil (Someone who dare to take risk)
  9. A Jekyll and Hyde (Someone who ca change character very fast)
  10. A Jack-of-all-trades (Someone who has many talents)

During tuition, water started to falling from the sky. After tuition, the rain did not stop yet, I decided when back home and ignored the rain~ It was so cold until I freezing!!! My GOD! When i reached home, I whole body already wet...... But it was quite fun that drive back in rain~ (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment