Today, my ex-Physics tuition at Jireh came to my school to have a talk on 'The technique to answer SPM Physic question'~ One of the technique he told us was near as my school Physics teacher taught to us. But, the technique is a bit better than the technique I learned before the talk~ Same as usual, that teacher still likes to show his picture of his whole family to his students and done something funny to make his student laugh~ That talk end at 12p.m. Physics question that needed 2 formulae for me is equal to don't know~ (=.=")
Haizzz~ I done a Sudoku question in school, after that at my Chemistry tuition I do the same question again and it took me about 45minutes to done it!!! WTF?! I feel sleepy at both of my Chemistry and Physics tuition...
This is the rubbish that left after my friends and I ate the foods/snacks during the tuition~ Most of the rubbish was GH rubbish... LOL~
The news stated that Micheal Jackson death because of the medicines he used~
Haizzz~ No mood do anything now~ Except watch movie..... (=.=")

No comments:
Post a Comment