About Me~

My photo
Prai, Penang, Malaysia
My name is [][]`[][] [][][] [][][] ([][][]); 1st of May is my birthday; Male; Taurus; Single (But not available); Height >160cm; Weight <100kg; Likes: Play games(Maple), Eat, Joking around, Sing Karaoke, Chat, Watch Movie & Anime, Listen Songs and others~; Hates: School, Homework, Test, Examination, Read Book, Lonelyness and others~; Don't Like People Force Me Do The Thing I Dont Like; Always Feel Boring Because Nothing Can Do; Lonely; Want To Make More Friends~ (^_^)V = Happy, (T_T) = Sad, (=_=") = Sweat/Speechless, (>.<*) = Angry~; I'm not a filial son~; Here, let me describe myself: “I’m a person which are forgetful, aggressive, authoritative, hot-tempered, temperamental, lethargic, mischievous, snobbish, grumpy, black sheep, has no backbone, a couch potato, a Jekyll and Hyde, a pain in neck, not a good Samaritan, not a dare devil, and not a Jack-of-all-trades~ I also not a person that courteous, charming, industrious, optimistic, compassionate, happy-go-lucky, generous and studious~” Actually I described myself totally inverted except for a forgetful person. If I promised you something that I maybe will forget, please don’t be shy to remind me!(^_^)

♥ ♥ ♥ 3 M O ♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥ 3 M O ♥ ♥ ♥
I like it very much~ =)

Monday, July 20, 2009

Haizz~ The day before July Monthly test~

Last day for me to do revision for my July Monthly test. But, the same thing happened again which was I fall a sleep when I wanted to read books~ Sien~ Today, we been told to clear all the books in our desk because test is coming. So, my friends and I decided to put our books in 5D class again because that class got extra cabinet behind the class. After my Moral periods, we faster went up stair and takes our books too put in the cabinet, I'm the first person who put the books in the cabinet and others it's too late because their teacher for that periods already reached the class which is History teacher, Miss Tan. She asked me and one of my friend, Kent: "What you guys doing in others people class??" (=.=") After two periods, her periods should be over already~ When I helped my friends to took their book go 5D. After we done kept our books, Miss Tan came in their class again. WTF?! The second time she saw 5S students don't know doing what in 5D class. (=.=") My BM teacher, Cik Rosnah still gave us one BM essay although tomorrow got test.
During Moral periods, Jx said want to allocate this Friday 'sing k' who will in the same room. After all people chosen their paper which stated room one and room two. Jx still changed the position of the people which there was no different got choose the paper or not. (=.=") TBS want to let us aeroplane again??! BE CAREFUL!~ Next time you ask me to go out, just wait and see whether I going or not~
Jeffery, you coward! Said want to jump but not dare!!!~ Still did not saw your back flip yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment