I went to library after I had my breakfast this morning~ When I reached library, I saw two of my friends which are Tengku Faisal and Kosygen. This was the first time I met them at library. The reason they came was been forced by WS if not mistaken.... Recently, WS became great effort on his studies and always ask his friends questions including teach him every things that he don't know or understand~ Everyday question me, WH and Jx asked him, he can solve it easily. Around 1 o'clock, we went to have our lunch which is at
McDonald~ WS, WS sister and I went by BS car, while Jx, WH and PC went by Winnie car~ I treat WH her lunch because yesterday was her birthday.
WS adding f.fried to his burger~ (=.=")

This is a Video clip that WS enjoying his burger~
(A bit BLUR because my hand phone camera noob~)
Today was the shortest time that we took to have our lunch because we went by car~ (^_^) Actually we thinking to go have out lunch by Jason car but
Jason don't know go where and find who~ When he came back already 3 o'clock.... Today also was the longest time I read books in library after i went to library so many times~ I think I will fail most of my subject in this monthly test~ Haiizzz~
No comments:
Post a Comment