Today at school first two period busy with BM homework and did not concentrate at History class~ After that, when Biology class busy with Rubik Cube, did not concentrate again! ZZZ~ My BM teacher still insult me that did not saw her at Carrefour~ (=.=") She gave us homework again... She sure want make us did not pass up homework then go tell our parents that we did not pass up homework. Evil Teacher! Forget about her because I lazy talk aboit her already. I was suprised because my Moral teacher today gave us 2 essay for Moral to do and pass up. Normally, she will gave 3-4 essay question and ask you do in 1 hour, the other 20 minutes used to gave the essay question. While the last period, I just waiting the time to reach and go tuition~
At Physics tuition, I got listen to what teacher teach~ GH take a few magnets from his pockets and he hold near the table which got steel. The magnet attract to the steel and produced a loud sound that shocked everyone including himself... After a few minutes, the magnet makes me remember a funny story that can call "Little Brother Of Jx's Brother With The Magnet" that Jx told to me and Yap last time~ LOL!~
Now, I watching "Night At The Museum 2"~
Do you wanted to know about Y^2 world and Y^2 life? You are welcomed, with the condition read my post~ ~[3M0 Is L0V3]~
About Me~
- Y^2
- Prai, Penang, Malaysia
- My name is [][]`[][] [][][] [][][] ([][][]); 1st of May is my birthday; Male; Taurus; Single (But not available); Height >160cm; Weight <100kg; Likes: Play games(Maple), Eat, Joking around, Sing Karaoke, Chat, Watch Movie & Anime, Listen Songs and others~; Hates: School, Homework, Test, Examination, Read Book, Lonelyness and others~; Don't Like People Force Me Do The Thing I Dont Like; Always Feel Boring Because Nothing Can Do; Lonely; Want To Make More Friends~ (^_^)V = Happy, (T_T) = Sad, (=_=") = Sweat/Speechless, (>.<*) = Angry~; I'm not a filial son~; Here, let me describe myself: “I’m a person which are forgetful, aggressive, authoritative, hot-tempered, temperamental, lethargic, mischievous, snobbish, grumpy, black sheep, has no backbone, a couch potato, a Jekyll and Hyde, a pain in neck, not a good Samaritan, not a dare devil, and not a Jack-of-all-trades~ I also not a person that courteous, charming, industrious, optimistic, compassionate, happy-go-lucky, generous and studious~” Actually I described myself totally inverted except for a forgetful person. If I promised you something that I maybe will forget, please don’t be shy to remind me!(^_^)
♥ ♥ ♥ 3 M O ♥ ♥ ♥
I like it very much~ =)
Thursday, July 09, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment