About Me~

My photo
Prai, Penang, Malaysia
My name is [][]`[][] [][][] [][][] ([][][]); 1st of May is my birthday; Male; Taurus; Single (But not available); Height >160cm; Weight <100kg; Likes: Play games(Maple), Eat, Joking around, Sing Karaoke, Chat, Watch Movie & Anime, Listen Songs and others~; Hates: School, Homework, Test, Examination, Read Book, Lonelyness and others~; Don't Like People Force Me Do The Thing I Dont Like; Always Feel Boring Because Nothing Can Do; Lonely; Want To Make More Friends~ (^_^)V = Happy, (T_T) = Sad, (=_=") = Sweat/Speechless, (>.<*) = Angry~; I'm not a filial son~; Here, let me describe myself: “I’m a person which are forgetful, aggressive, authoritative, hot-tempered, temperamental, lethargic, mischievous, snobbish, grumpy, black sheep, has no backbone, a couch potato, a Jekyll and Hyde, a pain in neck, not a good Samaritan, not a dare devil, and not a Jack-of-all-trades~ I also not a person that courteous, charming, industrious, optimistic, compassionate, happy-go-lucky, generous and studious~” Actually I described myself totally inverted except for a forgetful person. If I promised you something that I maybe will forget, please don’t be shy to remind me!(^_^)

♥ ♥ ♥ 3 M O ♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥ 3 M O ♥ ♥ ♥
I like it very much~ =)

Friday, July 24, 2009

Go Sing Karaoke and Fish Market~

Today is the last day for my monthly test and also is the most easiest subject for this whole monthly test which is Sivik~ As usual, I done that paper very fast without any suspicion about my answers. After school, I skipped my Chinese class again! (“=.=) Today is Yx birthday, Ying Xuan Happy Birthday~ my friends and I went to Sunway sing karaoke. When I reached Sunway and met TH and OKG, they told me the time changed to 2.45p.m. So, TH and I went for a walk about 30 minutes then went back to the karaoke place. WH, Winnie, Ljl, Alex, TH and I went in 1 of the small karaoke rooms which separated to two within my friends because got a lot of people went for sing karaoke while waiting for another 2 person, TBS and GWW. After sang few songs, I felt not very fun because WH, TH and I are the only people that sing songs. Got a couple don’t know went there do what and they went out for a long time. LOL~ Request people let you join but joining it without sincerity? After TBS reached, when we reached 8 people at that room, the workers still did not change our room to a bigger room…. But, never mind because a couple gone don’t know went to where when TBS reached Sunway. When we sang until the last two songs, TBS and Gww get ‘high’ and they started to take off their shirt when they sang the song “杜德伟-脱掉". LOL~
I asked TBS: “Why don’t you take of your pant also?”
He replied me: “Don’t want, later WH feel shy~”
After took our things, when we wanted to go out of that room, TH accidentally broke a glass cup. Then, we immediately went away from the karaoke room. After that, most of them when to tuition left me, TBS, Boon and Gww. We wanted to find a place to have our dinner; we met Kent eating a LOLIPOP. Then, Kent brought us to Fish Market to have our dinner because he doesn't want to go tuition. Kent said only can treat two person which are Boon and me. TBS and Gww paid for their dinner~ Actually Kent want to treat me and Jx but Jx refuse him because want to go tuition.


This is the food that I share with Boon~

After we ate until full still left this~
We did not waste the food and ate it all after TBS said: "We must do not wasted the food that the GOD gave to us!~" When Kent used card to pay the bill~ Unfortunately, the card failed to function and Kent did not brought any cash with him. So, TBS, Gww and me paid the bill~ ("=.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment