About Me~

My photo
Prai, Penang, Malaysia
My name is [][]`[][] [][][] [][][] ([][][]); 1st of May is my birthday; Male; Taurus; Single (But not available); Height >160cm; Weight <100kg; Likes: Play games(Maple), Eat, Joking around, Sing Karaoke, Chat, Watch Movie & Anime, Listen Songs and others~; Hates: School, Homework, Test, Examination, Read Book, Lonelyness and others~; Don't Like People Force Me Do The Thing I Dont Like; Always Feel Boring Because Nothing Can Do; Lonely; Want To Make More Friends~ (^_^)V = Happy, (T_T) = Sad, (=_=") = Sweat/Speechless, (>.<*) = Angry~; I'm not a filial son~; Here, let me describe myself: “I’m a person which are forgetful, aggressive, authoritative, hot-tempered, temperamental, lethargic, mischievous, snobbish, grumpy, black sheep, has no backbone, a couch potato, a Jekyll and Hyde, a pain in neck, not a good Samaritan, not a dare devil, and not a Jack-of-all-trades~ I also not a person that courteous, charming, industrious, optimistic, compassionate, happy-go-lucky, generous and studious~” Actually I described myself totally inverted except for a forgetful person. If I promised you something that I maybe will forget, please don’t be shy to remind me!(^_^)

♥ ♥ ♥ 3 M O ♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥ 3 M O ♥ ♥ ♥
I like it very much~ =)

Thursday, July 30, 2009

BM teacher zzz~

During BM period, BM teacher gave back us our test paper and caned the students that their BM marks lower than last exam. When teacher gave me my paper, teacher caned me twice because my marks only 40 which equal to fail and I was shocked because yesterday when I saw my paper, my marks is 20+ before time with 2. After I count the marks, teacher wrote my marks which are 26 as 20 and teacher times my marks become 40 marks. Teacher scolded me that fail my test and I told teacher that teacher count wrong. Count wrong already still want to say my marks lower than last exam! After that I tried to help Kent fix back his 2 x 2 Rubik’s Cube that spoiled yesterday and I success to fix it~ (^_^) Unfortunately, after played for few periods, the Rubik’s Cube spoiled again and I need to fix it again!~ ZZZ~
After school, I went to Yap's house to have lunch before go Chemistry tuition. When I reached the tuition centers, I noticed that I forgot to bring my tuition papers. My tuition teacher finally started the new chapter which is Chapter 3 (Oxidation and Reduction). But, it's too late because my test already passed and my test papers also get back from teacher already~ As usual, teacher will makes us confused and explain it more detail next week.

End of this month already, most of my friends and I did not have much money left because we did not get our money for next month yet. This was what we can ate at tuition because not enough money. (T_T)
After I came back from Physics tuition, I took the front page of Chinese for SPM Trial that need to correct to my teacher. Unfortunately, she not at house and I gave it to her family. After that, I scare teacher’s family said wrong thing to her. So I asked YX whether got teacher cell phone number or not and I told that because I worry that teacher’s family said wrong. But, YX still kept repeat asking me that ‘why’for two to three times~ (“=_=) Luckily teacher phoned me and I told the thing she should changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment