About Me~

My photo
Prai, Penang, Malaysia
My name is [][]`[][] [][][] [][][] ([][][]); 1st of May is my birthday; Male; Taurus; Single (But not available); Height >160cm; Weight <100kg; Likes: Play games(Maple), Eat, Joking around, Sing Karaoke, Chat, Watch Movie & Anime, Listen Songs and others~; Hates: School, Homework, Test, Examination, Read Book, Lonelyness and others~; Don't Like People Force Me Do The Thing I Dont Like; Always Feel Boring Because Nothing Can Do; Lonely; Want To Make More Friends~ (^_^)V = Happy, (T_T) = Sad, (=_=") = Sweat/Speechless, (>.<*) = Angry~; I'm not a filial son~; Here, let me describe myself: “I’m a person which are forgetful, aggressive, authoritative, hot-tempered, temperamental, lethargic, mischievous, snobbish, grumpy, black sheep, has no backbone, a couch potato, a Jekyll and Hyde, a pain in neck, not a good Samaritan, not a dare devil, and not a Jack-of-all-trades~ I also not a person that courteous, charming, industrious, optimistic, compassionate, happy-go-lucky, generous and studious~” Actually I described myself totally inverted except for a forgetful person. If I promised you something that I maybe will forget, please don’t be shy to remind me!(^_^)

♥ ♥ ♥ 3 M O ♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥ 3 M O ♥ ♥ ♥
I like it very much~ =)

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Rubik's Cube~

Same as yesterday and the day before that, my class have many free periods which few teachers absent to school. As usual, I still playing and talking to my friends. I played Boon Rubik's Cube which was much smoother or can say is the smoothest Rubik's Cube I had played. Unfortunately, most of my friends was started to study for their SPM Trial. I continued to play the Rubik’s Cube with count the time for completing a messed Rubik’s Cube back to the original form. I succeed to complete it in 1 minutes and 48 seconds for my fastest time challenge. I’m felt so happy when I done it so fast but need some luck also. (^_^) I played that Rubik’s Cube until felt bored. During the last period of today which were Mathematics, Mathematics teacher, Pn.Mok gave us 1 piece of paper which contain 16 question of Chapter 10 Form 5 Mathematics and asked us to done at least 11 of it. The diagram teacher gave, the length, wide and height of the diagram were small and made it more difficult to do!~ I felt don’t want to do it because the size of the diagram! ZZZ~ I went to fetch Jeffery to Pacific before we went to our Additional Mathematics tuition to buy a Rubik’s Cube. Jeffery said that the shop Boon bought his Rubik’s Cube has the Rubik’s Cube that does not have the qualities as Boon because Boon had it because of a bit luck also. After choosing, Jeffery bought a 2 x 2 Rubik’s Cube. After messed it, we fail to make it back to the original form. When during tuition, I saw the Rubik’s Cube already became many pieces. LOL~ Until now, that Rubik’s Cube still failed to fix back.

No comments:

Post a Comment