About Me~

My photo
Prai, Penang, Malaysia
My name is [][]`[][] [][][] [][][] ([][][]); 1st of May is my birthday; Male; Taurus; Single (But not available); Height >160cm; Weight <100kg; Likes: Play games(Maple), Eat, Joking around, Sing Karaoke, Chat, Watch Movie & Anime, Listen Songs and others~; Hates: School, Homework, Test, Examination, Read Book, Lonelyness and others~; Don't Like People Force Me Do The Thing I Dont Like; Always Feel Boring Because Nothing Can Do; Lonely; Want To Make More Friends~ (^_^)V = Happy, (T_T) = Sad, (=_=") = Sweat/Speechless, (>.<*) = Angry~; I'm not a filial son~; Here, let me describe myself: “I’m a person which are forgetful, aggressive, authoritative, hot-tempered, temperamental, lethargic, mischievous, snobbish, grumpy, black sheep, has no backbone, a couch potato, a Jekyll and Hyde, a pain in neck, not a good Samaritan, not a dare devil, and not a Jack-of-all-trades~ I also not a person that courteous, charming, industrious, optimistic, compassionate, happy-go-lucky, generous and studious~” Actually I described myself totally inverted except for a forgetful person. If I promised you something that I maybe will forget, please don’t be shy to remind me!(^_^)

♥ ♥ ♥ 3 M O ♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥ 3 M O ♥ ♥ ♥
I like it very much~ =)

Saturday, July 18, 2009

English teacher act sohai~

After the school time table been changed, my class Mathematics period from one period became to two periods on Friday~ After Mathematics period was PJK but my Biology teacher, Goldfish said wanted to use that two period to teach us Biology because she did not attend to school yesterday. After the bell rang, got one teacher came in our class and asked all the boy students: "Boys, let's go to the field." There was many question mark appeared on top our head~ We told that teacher Goldfish going to use this two periods to teach. That teacher gave all the boys one hope which maybe can skip the Biology class~ Unfortunately, that hope gone because our PJK teacher don't let us play. In addition, the monthly test and SPM Trial examination is in the corner. Haizzz.... So, we went to the Biology class and waiting the bell rang twice for the two periods over~
After that was Sivik class, this was the second times teacher came in our class.(Sivik was the only teacher change after the time table had been changed) That teacher did not even taught us anything and she do her own works, but if teacher teach also no students going care(I think). She dare to sleep in the class some more~ My English teacher don't know what happen and start to acting weird during his class. He started to call his students: "Yes, my love, why you......." WTFG?!!! Teacher told he act friendliness can make us feel more comfortable? NO!!! That will only make us feel more scary and nauseated!~
After school, I went home because don't have Chinese Class. When 3p.m, I went to school to Physics Additional Class but teacher did not came after some of my friends phoned her~ At the same time, my friend and I saw our Moral teacher came to school. So, we decided to call she let us to correct our mistake that we done in our Moral Folio. That time I standing beside teacher and told teacher to find my folio. ZZZ~ I wait there so long but teacher told me that my folio been kept because my folio was the first badges she mark~ But I still worry about it because all my friends folio at there except mine...... When I asked her to gave back us out folio she don't want. Then, today she gave back and said need to pass up at Monday~ LOL!~
My big brother came back home for few days, but I don't know he came back for what... When he came back time and came upstairs direct scold me: "Everyday watch movie, no need to study??!" In my heart I replied: "You also got download anime for me to watch and I haven watch finish those anime~"
I wanted to watch "终极三国" episode 20~ (=.=")

2 comments:

  1. o0o you...
    come curi my 3 guo..
    kanasai!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Har??!!
    I stole your san guo?
    When? Not in your com already?

    ReplyDelete