Today, I went to library again as usual~ WH and I two person only, I noticed WH can't concentrate to study after a few hours at there. She asked CW go to library teach her how to play the Rubik Cube(魔术方块). At the beginning, I'm not thinking of taking lunch because wanted to save money~ Wh also don't wanted to go out eat lunch because she going back at 3p.m.
Suddenly, she said: "Let's go out eat, too boring and nothing to do at here."
I replied her: "Okay, anything~".
She ask: "What you wanted to eat?"
I answered her: "Don't know, most of the shop already eat before, left those expensive food that needed people to treat us~"
She said: "Let's go eat Nasi Kandar again, but go other shop."
I replied her: "Okay."
When we reached the other shop, we noticed there already full and don't have any places to let us sit. So, we went back the shop that we ate before(last few week). Wh going to addicted to Nasi Kandar~ After ate our lunch, we went back to library. Don't know why can not really memorise or understand what i have read!! Main reason I think is I felt sleepy~ Haha~ (^_^)
I watched "Coming Soon"(I know I outdated T_T ) and "Transformer"~ I also bought a new headset and microphone after my big brother taken his to Ipoh~ Cost me RM29! Going Broke already......
Do you wanted to know about Y^2 world and Y^2 life? You are welcomed, with the condition read my post~ ~[3M0 Is L0V3]~
About Me~
- Y^2
- Prai, Penang, Malaysia
- My name is [][]`[][] [][][] [][][] ([][][]); 1st of May is my birthday; Male; Taurus; Single (But not available); Height >160cm; Weight <100kg; Likes: Play games(Maple), Eat, Joking around, Sing Karaoke, Chat, Watch Movie & Anime, Listen Songs and others~; Hates: School, Homework, Test, Examination, Read Book, Lonelyness and others~; Don't Like People Force Me Do The Thing I Dont Like; Always Feel Boring Because Nothing Can Do; Lonely; Want To Make More Friends~ (^_^)V = Happy, (T_T) = Sad, (=_=") = Sweat/Speechless, (>.<*) = Angry~; I'm not a filial son~; Here, let me describe myself: “I’m a person which are forgetful, aggressive, authoritative, hot-tempered, temperamental, lethargic, mischievous, snobbish, grumpy, black sheep, has no backbone, a couch potato, a Jekyll and Hyde, a pain in neck, not a good Samaritan, not a dare devil, and not a Jack-of-all-trades~ I also not a person that courteous, charming, industrious, optimistic, compassionate, happy-go-lucky, generous and studious~” Actually I described myself totally inverted except for a forgetful person. If I promised you something that I maybe will forget, please don’t be shy to remind me!(^_^)
No comments:
Post a Comment