About Me~

My photo
Prai, Penang, Malaysia
My name is [][]`[][] [][][] [][][] ([][][]); 1st of May is my birthday; Male; Taurus; Single (But not available); Height >160cm; Weight <100kg; Likes: Play games(Maple), Eat, Joking around, Sing Karaoke, Chat, Watch Movie & Anime, Listen Songs and others~; Hates: School, Homework, Test, Examination, Read Book, Lonelyness and others~; Don't Like People Force Me Do The Thing I Dont Like; Always Feel Boring Because Nothing Can Do; Lonely; Want To Make More Friends~ (^_^)V = Happy, (T_T) = Sad, (=_=") = Sweat/Speechless, (>.<*) = Angry~; I'm not a filial son~; Here, let me describe myself: “I’m a person which are forgetful, aggressive, authoritative, hot-tempered, temperamental, lethargic, mischievous, snobbish, grumpy, black sheep, has no backbone, a couch potato, a Jekyll and Hyde, a pain in neck, not a good Samaritan, not a dare devil, and not a Jack-of-all-trades~ I also not a person that courteous, charming, industrious, optimistic, compassionate, happy-go-lucky, generous and studious~” Actually I described myself totally inverted except for a forgetful person. If I promised you something that I maybe will forget, please don’t be shy to remind me!(^_^)

♥ ♥ ♥ 3 M O ♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥ 3 M O ♥ ♥ ♥
I like it very much~ =)

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Congratulations to Jx and SHY~

After I finished drank a cup of warm coffee, it's the time for me to write or update my blog again~ (^_^)

Today first three periods such as 2 periods of History and 1 period of BM which got teacher equal to no teacher and also equal to chatting periods. At last, I learned how to complete a Rubik's Cube from Jx after she repeated to teach me the same thing few times. After that is Mathematics class and Jx get 100 marks for her Mathematics in July test. Jx Congratulation!~ During English periods, teacher told us that some of our class students writing horrible and we done our essay badly in the test. After that, he gave us two papers and told us: "You all should done you essay like this which with mind map and plan to write your essay." Then, he told us to find to do the same thing as the papers he gave which got mind map and model answer of essay for 20 essays. LOL! Teacher still dare to ask: "A lots?? Never mind do 5 essays can already." He also scared no people go do as he told because if he gave 10 essays I think most of my friends won't do it and he still dare say want 20 essays. Then, some of my friends and I went to Sudoku competition and SHY win the first prize. SHY Congratulation!~ During the last periods which is Biology, few of my friends went home early because teacher did not came to school. Maybe teacher laptop been stole and teacher can't teacher us, so, teacher choose to absent. After that, got one fat girl went to told the relief teacher, Mr.Rashimi but only 5 name was given to teacher which are Jeffery(teacher noticed), Kent, Haniff, WS and Zulhilmi. But after that teacher got call another idiot go in front which is yc but don't know he got went to tell teacher the others that went back home early or not~ Sure got high % that he go told teacher.
Almost 1 week already, I still have the symptoms of sick!!! OMFG! Malaysia 3rd case that patient death because of INFLUENZA A H1N1!

No comments:

Post a Comment