Today, our school new headmaster came to our school already~ Our prefects teacher called all prefects to went down and line up to welcomed the new headmaster... LOL~ After i known teacher called us was to done this kind of things i felt (=_=")! When the headmaster arrived time, there was three cars, my friends and I was wondering which car was the headmaster sitting and got how many headmasters was coming? I first time saw when a headmaster change school, he will bring a lot of followers~ That time i felt more zzzz.... The new headmaster name was Abdul Rashid~ I saw his name tag. At the same time I saw a teacher that been likes by JX which are Cikgu Khairi... Jx saw this she sure angry~ XP
Jeffery's Back Flip~
My friends, Jeffery, Boon and me planned to go our Mathematics tuition earlier because my class top b-boy, Jeffery wanted to show his back flip with my helps~ So, we reached there at 4p.m. which 30 minutes before our tuition started. After prepared, Boon wanted to record the process of the shows~ Boon became our cameraman~
Although he fails the first time, he does not given up and wanted to try another times because he get the "Feels" already~ After the first try, as we can watched from the second video, Jeffery injured but he said: "男生流血不流泪, no need to scare la!" and he don't wanted to been insult by Yap again that make him try again. From his second try from 1.20~1.30minutes, we can saw that Jeffery was SUCCEED but in the last try which was from 1.55~2.00minutes that when you saw it, you also will felt the pain! After that we can saw he was in pain~ Boon also do his favourite which show his middle finger.....
Now is his second and last try~
One weird things happened when tuition time. Jeffery'sautomatically go and ask our tuition Mathematics teacher question which he wont do normally... I think his head got problem already after his head knocked the floor so hard or maybe he was annoyed our school Mathematics teacher, Pn.Mok that insult him in the class this morning~
Another things was I received a letter from Malaysian Red Crescent(MRC). It wrote : "On 8 May 2009, World Red Cross / Red Crescent Day, I have been conferred the Malaysian Red Crescent Award of Meritorious Service Medal Youth for services rendered to the Society." Wow~ I get it! (^_^)V
abit sohai ==
ReplyDeleteWhat sohai?! he so brave~
ReplyDeleteI mean your essay describe till very sohai..
ReplyDelete=.="
ReplyDelete