About Me~

My photo
Prai, Penang, Malaysia
My name is [][]`[][] [][][] [][][] ([][][]); 1st of May is my birthday; Male; Taurus; Single (But not available); Height >160cm; Weight <100kg; Likes: Play games(Maple), Eat, Joking around, Sing Karaoke, Chat, Watch Movie & Anime, Listen Songs and others~; Hates: School, Homework, Test, Examination, Read Book, Lonelyness and others~; Don't Like People Force Me Do The Thing I Dont Like; Always Feel Boring Because Nothing Can Do; Lonely; Want To Make More Friends~ (^_^)V = Happy, (T_T) = Sad, (=_=") = Sweat/Speechless, (>.<*) = Angry~; I'm not a filial son~; Here, let me describe myself: “I’m a person which are forgetful, aggressive, authoritative, hot-tempered, temperamental, lethargic, mischievous, snobbish, grumpy, black sheep, has no backbone, a couch potato, a Jekyll and Hyde, a pain in neck, not a good Samaritan, not a dare devil, and not a Jack-of-all-trades~ I also not a person that courteous, charming, industrious, optimistic, compassionate, happy-go-lucky, generous and studious~” Actually I described myself totally inverted except for a forgetful person. If I promised you something that I maybe will forget, please don’t be shy to remind me!(^_^)

♥ ♥ ♥ 3 M O ♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥ 3 M O ♥ ♥ ♥
I like it very much~ =)

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

WTF? zzz...

Last week, my BM teacher, Cik Rosnah told me that the I been choose to do the oral for BM(Lisan) for next week Tuesday(today) which few people will con and confirm teacher gave marks correctly or not~ Yesterday teacher not forgotten to remind to memorise that story..... Today, my friend told me that i just back up only~ WHAT THE ****? I memorise until ZZZ~
When my Biology class, i felt sleepy and have nothing that I can do because I did not bring my others homework go Biology lab~ After a while, I take a nap~ I wasted two period of my time like that. Actually was three periods because the last period my History teacher, Pn.Puah absent today. So, I followed my friends walked here and there, the first time I walked the lowest floor of my school when still study time and teacher was in the class after I in this school five years~

Today my English teacher, Mr.Sam gave us 'Dictation', but i also not sure about the meaning of 'Dictation'....
He told us our essay main errors at grammar, vocabulary and spelling(if not mistaken). So, this are the words that same meaning with:

A) Happy
  • Blissful
  • Delighted
  • Ecstatic
  • Euphoric
  • Exuberant
  • Jubilant
  • Thrilled
  • Overjoyed
  • Gratified
  • Elated

B) Sad

  • Anguished
  • Bereaved
  • Dejected
  • Depressed
  • Disappointed
  • Miserable
  • Dismayed
  • Desperate
  • Cheerless
  • Downhearted

C) Angry

  • Annoyed
  • Enraged
  • Outraged
  • Fuming
  • Furious
  • Vexed
  • Incensed
  • Riled
  • Indignant
  • Exasperated

D) Surprised

  • Amazed
  • Astonished
  • Astounded
  • Dumbfounded
  • Flabbergasted
  • Mystified
  • Puzzled
  • Stunned
  • Shocked
  • Dazed

Other than this, teacher also gave us few phase to describe Weather~

  1. The sun rose majestically in the sky heralding the down of a glorious new day.
  2. A gentle wind ruffled my hair and caressed my cheeks.
  3. The sky was ablaze when the sun appeared like a huge ball of fire.
  4. He was drenched in perspiration and his shirt clung to his back as the scorching heat sucked up the moisture from the air.
  5. Lighting flashed and thunder roared as the skied opened and blinding rain fell.

No comments:

Post a Comment