Today, I went to Sunway with my friends to buy a present for Edwin after my Physics tuition~ After i fetch GH back home with WS motorcycle, i gave back WS his helmet and motorcycle. I involve in an small accident when i used a 'shortcut way'(NO ENTRY~) to go back faster. WTF?? The another person that involve in that accident is Tws! Luckily we both also did not have any injury. ZZZ~ The most make me tulan thing is when my motorcycle "kiss" his motorcycle time he still can so noisy, irritating and talk so many rubbish! Make me feel so annoyed~ HAIZZZ~
"完美的爱情,让人意志薄弱;不完美的爱情,伤害人心"~
LOL~ My is perfect or not perfect? I also don't because i did not have any~ T_T or maybe "伟大的爱情往往发生在琐事细节之处"? Haizzz~
Do you wanted to know about Y^2 world and Y^2 life? You are welcomed, with the condition read my post~ ~[3M0 Is L0V3]~
About Me~
- Y^2
- Prai, Penang, Malaysia
- My name is [][]`[][] [][][] [][][] ([][][]); 1st of May is my birthday; Male; Taurus; Single (But not available); Height >160cm; Weight <100kg; Likes: Play games(Maple), Eat, Joking around, Sing Karaoke, Chat, Watch Movie & Anime, Listen Songs and others~; Hates: School, Homework, Test, Examination, Read Book, Lonelyness and others~; Don't Like People Force Me Do The Thing I Dont Like; Always Feel Boring Because Nothing Can Do; Lonely; Want To Make More Friends~ (^_^)V = Happy, (T_T) = Sad, (=_=") = Sweat/Speechless, (>.<*) = Angry~; I'm not a filial son~; Here, let me describe myself: “I’m a person which are forgetful, aggressive, authoritative, hot-tempered, temperamental, lethargic, mischievous, snobbish, grumpy, black sheep, has no backbone, a couch potato, a Jekyll and Hyde, a pain in neck, not a good Samaritan, not a dare devil, and not a Jack-of-all-trades~ I also not a person that courteous, charming, industrious, optimistic, compassionate, happy-go-lucky, generous and studious~” Actually I described myself totally inverted except for a forgetful person. If I promised you something that I maybe will forget, please don’t be shy to remind me!(^_^)
♥ ♥ ♥ 3 M O ♥ ♥ ♥
I like it very much~ =)
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment