About Me~

My photo
Prai, Penang, Malaysia
My name is [][]`[][] [][][] [][][] ([][][]); 1st of May is my birthday; Male; Taurus; Single (But not available); Height >160cm; Weight <100kg; Likes: Play games(Maple), Eat, Joking around, Sing Karaoke, Chat, Watch Movie & Anime, Listen Songs and others~; Hates: School, Homework, Test, Examination, Read Book, Lonelyness and others~; Don't Like People Force Me Do The Thing I Dont Like; Always Feel Boring Because Nothing Can Do; Lonely; Want To Make More Friends~ (^_^)V = Happy, (T_T) = Sad, (=_=") = Sweat/Speechless, (>.<*) = Angry~; I'm not a filial son~; Here, let me describe myself: “I’m a person which are forgetful, aggressive, authoritative, hot-tempered, temperamental, lethargic, mischievous, snobbish, grumpy, black sheep, has no backbone, a couch potato, a Jekyll and Hyde, a pain in neck, not a good Samaritan, not a dare devil, and not a Jack-of-all-trades~ I also not a person that courteous, charming, industrious, optimistic, compassionate, happy-go-lucky, generous and studious~” Actually I described myself totally inverted except for a forgetful person. If I promised you something that I maybe will forget, please don’t be shy to remind me!(^_^)

♥ ♥ ♥ 3 M O ♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥ 3 M O ♥ ♥ ♥
I like it very much~ =)

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Halo~

Hi~
My first time in bloging~
Don't want to type what....... (=.=")

Why the photo shop(De Egg) did not open at Tuesday?! Haizzz~ If not, I can go get my friend and my photo that been taken at 31/5/2009. (T_T)

This morning, my friend, Kent told me that Maple Story(my favorite game) is going to delete the A-cash remain in the game at 1st of July. He make me feel worry and scare because my brother got a lot of A-cash in the game.... When i reach home and check, there did not write got any expired date~ At the next day, I sure will tell him something which is"Kent, human scare human, will make the person who been scared die! Ok?"

My tuition teacher give me some information about my school teacher which is got 2 of my school teacher won't read their students essay but the teacher can give marks to the students~ I think i know who are they~

My English not so good, if got any mistake, please tell me because i would like to improve my English!

No comments:

Post a Comment