WOW! I one week did not play games already!!! Unfortunately, I also did not study because I watched "终极一班" and "终极一家" that my friends borrowed to me~
Although today is Saturday, I still went to school because was a school replacement for Hari Raya holidays~(Been force by my mother to do so) The number of students that attend today was less than half of total students in class, thats why our teachers did not teach us anything but gave us extra works~(So Unlucky!) LOL, I done the work teacher gave to me by copy my friends work because I in holidays mood.....(Effected by JX) After recess, me, jx, yx, jl, wh and kg stayed in 5S class(my class) for the last period for today~ We sang songs together but until half I stopped because they started to sang "Jay Chou" songs which I dont know any of his songs~(Effected by JX also) After I went home, I straight go television and watch "终极一家"..... Watched until 4p.m.+ then I went to my biology tuition. After tuition and i ate my dinner, i continue to watch "终极一家"(I whole day watch "终极一家" only~).

FRIENDZ FOREVER!!

This both picture also is edited by JX.
1st picture I feel ok, but 2nd picture she put two same picture~
(=_=") (Speechless~)

cari gaduh kah?
ReplyDeletewhat do i do to effect you in holidays mood and jay chou songs? = =!!
blur many ppls' head ma..sure careless put 2 pictures...
you effected me to copy and sang song~
ReplyDeleteand the last sentences i dont understand~