About Me~

My photo
Prai, Penang, Malaysia
My name is [][]`[][] [][][] [][][] ([][][]); 1st of May is my birthday; Male; Taurus; Single (But not available); Height >160cm; Weight <100kg; Likes: Play games(Maple), Eat, Joking around, Sing Karaoke, Chat, Watch Movie & Anime, Listen Songs and others~; Hates: School, Homework, Test, Examination, Read Book, Lonelyness and others~; Don't Like People Force Me Do The Thing I Dont Like; Always Feel Boring Because Nothing Can Do; Lonely; Want To Make More Friends~ (^_^)V = Happy, (T_T) = Sad, (=_=") = Sweat/Speechless, (>.<*) = Angry~; I'm not a filial son~; Here, let me describe myself: “I’m a person which are forgetful, aggressive, authoritative, hot-tempered, temperamental, lethargic, mischievous, snobbish, grumpy, black sheep, has no backbone, a couch potato, a Jekyll and Hyde, a pain in neck, not a good Samaritan, not a dare devil, and not a Jack-of-all-trades~ I also not a person that courteous, charming, industrious, optimistic, compassionate, happy-go-lucky, generous and studious~” Actually I described myself totally inverted except for a forgetful person. If I promised you something that I maybe will forget, please don’t be shy to remind me!(^_^)

♥ ♥ ♥ 3 M O ♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥ 3 M O ♥ ♥ ♥
I like it very much~ =)

Friday, September 04, 2009

Whose money is that?~

Today is my last day for SPM Trial Examination. FINALLY, THE EXAMINATION FINISHED! That’s for my friends, my already finished before school holidays. This few days, my friends and I keep laughing at LJL because my teacher son, TB boy. It was quiet fun when we period something about LJL and that TB boy. After back from school, the first thing I done was went upstairs and on my computer.

I was nearly late for my Physics tuition because of playing my computer. Luckily, I noticed the time had reached. After teacher taught us for an hour and gave us 5 minutes break. After noticed the money at table, teacher ask: “So much money?” I replied teacher: “Teacher, continue teach~”

After back from tuition, my friends and I started to chat about tomorrow program and I keep ‘perli’ LJL with that TB boy until she don’t want to talk… LOL~

OMG?! Who so rich until throw the money like RUBBISH?
The answer is the owner of that bottle~ Guess who is the bottle owner...
(100% not mine bottle~ Total has RM378~)

No comments:

Post a Comment