About Me~

My photo
Prai, Penang, Malaysia
My name is [][]`[][] [][][] [][][] ([][][]); 1st of May is my birthday; Male; Taurus; Single (But not available); Height >160cm; Weight <100kg; Likes: Play games(Maple), Eat, Joking around, Sing Karaoke, Chat, Watch Movie & Anime, Listen Songs and others~; Hates: School, Homework, Test, Examination, Read Book, Lonelyness and others~; Don't Like People Force Me Do The Thing I Dont Like; Always Feel Boring Because Nothing Can Do; Lonely; Want To Make More Friends~ (^_^)V = Happy, (T_T) = Sad, (=_=") = Sweat/Speechless, (>.<*) = Angry~; I'm not a filial son~; Here, let me describe myself: “I’m a person which are forgetful, aggressive, authoritative, hot-tempered, temperamental, lethargic, mischievous, snobbish, grumpy, black sheep, has no backbone, a couch potato, a Jekyll and Hyde, a pain in neck, not a good Samaritan, not a dare devil, and not a Jack-of-all-trades~ I also not a person that courteous, charming, industrious, optimistic, compassionate, happy-go-lucky, generous and studious~” Actually I described myself totally inverted except for a forgetful person. If I promised you something that I maybe will forget, please don’t be shy to remind me!(^_^)

♥ ♥ ♥ 3 M O ♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥ 3 M O ♥ ♥ ♥
I like it very much~ =)

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Jogging~

Johnston, OJL, WH, WW, and I went to jogging this morning. After Johnston fetched WW, we are still thinking want to go hiking or go jogging. Only Johnston and I that jogged while the others three was walking only. Johnston asked us wanted to try drive because at there got a wide place. So, I tried it and Johnston was has a shocked because of me. (^_^) After tired, we went to have our breakfast which is "Dim Sum".

We went to WW’s house after enjoyed our breakfast. JL and WH don’t want to enter WW room although we asked them many times. After that, we went to find Jx and we decided want to ask LJL come out to discuss the problem faced by her about the TB boy. Unfortunately, she did not at home because she went to learn how to drive car.

After LJL came back, she cam to Jx’s house and we started our conversation with the title of “LJL Love Problems”. The situation had getting worse because mr.ult want to help TB. We notice that TB say different things in front of us. At night, Johnston scolded that TB boy! Hope he won’t come find us again~

No comments:

Post a Comment