When I doing my examination for Chinese paper 1, I noticed that I had forgot a lot of words. But, I tried my best to finish it although feel the words I used was wrong. Never mind…. It has passed already. I’m still weak in most of the subject.
After examination, my Chemistry teacher gave back us our Chemistry paper 1 and discussed it with us. After that, my friends and I started to sat together and talk about my friend, LJL and my teacher son. We tried to think some love song to let LJL listen which can describe them. (^_^)
After I reached home, I tried to find a gay movie, ‘Little Ashes’ which requested by Jx. I did not sure whether that I downloaded the movie that she want or not because I very less download movie. While waiting, I went to take a nap until 6 o’clock. After that, I went to my English tuition and teacher asked us to write an article, “How to Cope with Stress”. My friends keep talking to me after they done their works and made me did not finish up my works. (TT_TT)
Do you wanted to know about Y^2 world and Y^2 life? You are welcomed, with the condition read my post~ ~[3M0 Is L0V3]~
About Me~
- Y^2
- Prai, Penang, Malaysia
- My name is [][]`[][] [][][] [][][] ([][][]); 1st of May is my birthday; Male; Taurus; Single (But not available); Height >160cm; Weight <100kg; Likes: Play games(Maple), Eat, Joking around, Sing Karaoke, Chat, Watch Movie & Anime, Listen Songs and others~; Hates: School, Homework, Test, Examination, Read Book, Lonelyness and others~; Don't Like People Force Me Do The Thing I Dont Like; Always Feel Boring Because Nothing Can Do; Lonely; Want To Make More Friends~ (^_^)V = Happy, (T_T) = Sad, (=_=") = Sweat/Speechless, (>.<*) = Angry~; I'm not a filial son~; Here, let me describe myself: “I’m a person which are forgetful, aggressive, authoritative, hot-tempered, temperamental, lethargic, mischievous, snobbish, grumpy, black sheep, has no backbone, a couch potato, a Jekyll and Hyde, a pain in neck, not a good Samaritan, not a dare devil, and not a Jack-of-all-trades~ I also not a person that courteous, charming, industrious, optimistic, compassionate, happy-go-lucky, generous and studious~” Actually I described myself totally inverted except for a forgetful person. If I promised you something that I maybe will forget, please don’t be shy to remind me!(^_^)
♥ ♥ ♥ 3 M O ♥ ♥ ♥
I like it very much~ =)
Wednesday, September 02, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment