My friends and I spend the whole day in school taking the small test for our BM. That test was a waste of time because we took our book and search for the answer teacher also did not care about it. Before teacher collect the paper 2, 3 of my friends still sat together and copy answer and teacher ignored it after saw them. LOL~
After I reached, Dai Lou messaged me that he been rejected by someone twice already. After read that message, I still did not understand the meaning and he asked me to find him before I went to my Additional Mathematics tuition. After that, we decided to meet at Mei’s house (Her house going be the destination for 3 of us to meet each other~). When Dai Lou reached the Mei’s house, Mei mother was came back also. After chatting, me and Mei went to tuition while Dai Lou went back home.
Before my tuition ended, Dai Lou messaged I told me that he cut his hair already which cost him RM35. (His hair already short and I can’t imaging his hair is how after cut~) At night, he asked him help him top up money for his phone which he needed to phone his sister~
After I reached, Dai Lou messaged me that he been rejected by someone twice already. After read that message, I still did not understand the meaning and he asked me to find him before I went to my Additional Mathematics tuition. After that, we decided to meet at Mei’s house (Her house going be the destination for 3 of us to meet each other~). When Dai Lou reached the Mei’s house, Mei mother was came back also. After chatting, me and Mei went to tuition while Dai Lou went back home.
Before my tuition ended, Dai Lou messaged I told me that he cut his hair already which cost him RM35. (His hair already short and I can’t imaging his hair is how after cut~) At night, he asked him help him top up money for his phone which he needed to phone his sister~

No comments:
Post a Comment