Early in the morning which is 5.45 o’clock, Johnston phoned me because wanted to wake me up from my bed. After I woke up and answered his phone, I remember I promised him wanted to go jogging at Meng Kuang Dam. Unfortunately, I was lazy to wake up and I continued to sleep. Johnston phoned me again, that time I was reminded that now I should reached Jeffery’s house already. I request him to give me 10 minutes to go there but he told me that he come to fetch me. After come fetched me, we went to fetch WW.
When we reached WW’s house, WW also did not woke up. After he prepared, he tried to open his house main gate. But, he failed to open it and he climb out from his house. (=.=”) We started our journey to our destination. On the way, Johnston keep say that he want buy a second hand car. When we reached, we just walk a long the way but not jog. LOL~ The reason is Johnston lazy want to jog because he feel sleepy.
After walking, we went to have our breakfast. We went to eat “Dim Sum” and after we called those food, we felt worry because scare not enough money to pay it. It cost us RM27 for our breakfast. After that, we went to WW’s house and while we walked in his room. His room got a kind of smell and Johnston and I noticed something very interesting in WW room… Johnston fetched me back home after played WW’s brother PSP.
Afternoon, we went to Sunway to buy present to PY. We walk here and there and Johnston keep choosing and I kept say ‘No’. After that, I told him to buy watch and we went to 3 shops to choose the watch. Finally, we chosen a watch and bought it. We also bought another present which is T-shirt for PY. Hope she will like it~
Johnston say wanted to borrow a movie, "幸福万岁" from JX and we went to borrow helmet from Jeffery which Johnston did not wear helmet. Luckily we borrowed helmet from Jeffery because when I want to fetch Johnston back his house, a police car passed us. (=.=”)
Do you wanted to know about Y^2 world and Y^2 life? You are welcomed, with the condition read my post~ ~[3M0 Is L0V3]~
About Me~
- Y^2
- Prai, Penang, Malaysia
- My name is [][]`[][] [][][] [][][] ([][][]); 1st of May is my birthday; Male; Taurus; Single (But not available); Height >160cm; Weight <100kg; Likes: Play games(Maple), Eat, Joking around, Sing Karaoke, Chat, Watch Movie & Anime, Listen Songs and others~; Hates: School, Homework, Test, Examination, Read Book, Lonelyness and others~; Don't Like People Force Me Do The Thing I Dont Like; Always Feel Boring Because Nothing Can Do; Lonely; Want To Make More Friends~ (^_^)V = Happy, (T_T) = Sad, (=_=") = Sweat/Speechless, (>.<*) = Angry~; I'm not a filial son~; Here, let me describe myself: “I’m a person which are forgetful, aggressive, authoritative, hot-tempered, temperamental, lethargic, mischievous, snobbish, grumpy, black sheep, has no backbone, a couch potato, a Jekyll and Hyde, a pain in neck, not a good Samaritan, not a dare devil, and not a Jack-of-all-trades~ I also not a person that courteous, charming, industrious, optimistic, compassionate, happy-go-lucky, generous and studious~” Actually I described myself totally inverted except for a forgetful person. If I promised you something that I maybe will forget, please don’t be shy to remind me!(^_^)
♥ ♥ ♥ 3 M O ♥ ♥ ♥
I like it very much~ =)
Monday, September 07, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment