About Me~

My photo
Prai, Penang, Malaysia
My name is [][]`[][] [][][] [][][] ([][][]); 1st of May is my birthday; Male; Taurus; Single (But not available); Height >160cm; Weight <100kg; Likes: Play games(Maple), Eat, Joking around, Sing Karaoke, Chat, Watch Movie & Anime, Listen Songs and others~; Hates: School, Homework, Test, Examination, Read Book, Lonelyness and others~; Don't Like People Force Me Do The Thing I Dont Like; Always Feel Boring Because Nothing Can Do; Lonely; Want To Make More Friends~ (^_^)V = Happy, (T_T) = Sad, (=_=") = Sweat/Speechless, (>.<*) = Angry~; I'm not a filial son~; Here, let me describe myself: “I’m a person which are forgetful, aggressive, authoritative, hot-tempered, temperamental, lethargic, mischievous, snobbish, grumpy, black sheep, has no backbone, a couch potato, a Jekyll and Hyde, a pain in neck, not a good Samaritan, not a dare devil, and not a Jack-of-all-trades~ I also not a person that courteous, charming, industrious, optimistic, compassionate, happy-go-lucky, generous and studious~” Actually I described myself totally inverted except for a forgetful person. If I promised you something that I maybe will forget, please don’t be shy to remind me!(^_^)

♥ ♥ ♥ 3 M O ♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥ 3 M O ♥ ♥ ♥
I like it very much~ =)

Monday, September 07, 2009

Bored~

I woke up in early of the morning and sat in front my computer. I started to feel boring in FB because I kept repeating doing the same thing. My friends and I was planned to go hiking again. Unfortunately, BS did not have transport and most of my friends did not make it. Just left Jason, Jeffery and others went only (I think).

I sat in front of my computer whole morning until I feel irritated. What else can I do except sit in front of the computer other than sleep? It’s was watch television! But, did not have the show I wanted to watch. So, I went to refill my motorcycle battery water. When I open it, the battery already did not left any water which is dried. I refill it until it full. This is my first time refilling my motorcycle battery water~

Really did not have anything to do in house!!! BORED~ At night, BS asked me go jogging again tomorrow morning. The thing I scare is he suddenly will say that he did not have transport. LOL!~ That was not the first time he said like that~

No comments:

Post a Comment