Although my Trial Examination already finished, but I still went to school as usual. Only I and three of my Chinese friends went to school today. My Mathematics teacher gave us some question to do which is continuing our form 4 Mathematics revision. After that, my Physics teacher came in our class and continued to marks our Physics paper 2 (Section B & C). We know our marks for our Physics in Trial Examination.
We feels that a TB boy which his class is opposite of our class will come to our class and find us. So, we decided to leave the class before the recess for lower form started. We thinking to hide at 5T class, but their class got teacher. After that, we decided to go back our class and that TB boy went to find my other friend, YW at 5T. YW say that he just wanted to make friend with us. LOL~ Want to make friends with us, hr should go to investigate why he can’t make friends with the people that same form with him~
Around 7 o’clock evening, my father woke me and told me that going out to pray. I wanted to sleep longer also can’t!!! ZZZ~
Recently, I noticed that my life was BORING and LONELY…
Do you wanted to know about Y^2 world and Y^2 life? You are welcomed, with the condition read my post~ ~[3M0 Is L0V3]~
About Me~
- Y^2
- Prai, Penang, Malaysia
- My name is [][]`[][] [][][] [][][] ([][][]); 1st of May is my birthday; Male; Taurus; Single (But not available); Height >160cm; Weight <100kg; Likes: Play games(Maple), Eat, Joking around, Sing Karaoke, Chat, Watch Movie & Anime, Listen Songs and others~; Hates: School, Homework, Test, Examination, Read Book, Lonelyness and others~; Don't Like People Force Me Do The Thing I Dont Like; Always Feel Boring Because Nothing Can Do; Lonely; Want To Make More Friends~ (^_^)V = Happy, (T_T) = Sad, (=_=") = Sweat/Speechless, (>.<*) = Angry~; I'm not a filial son~; Here, let me describe myself: “I’m a person which are forgetful, aggressive, authoritative, hot-tempered, temperamental, lethargic, mischievous, snobbish, grumpy, black sheep, has no backbone, a couch potato, a Jekyll and Hyde, a pain in neck, not a good Samaritan, not a dare devil, and not a Jack-of-all-trades~ I also not a person that courteous, charming, industrious, optimistic, compassionate, happy-go-lucky, generous and studious~” Actually I described myself totally inverted except for a forgetful person. If I promised you something that I maybe will forget, please don’t be shy to remind me!(^_^)
♥ ♥ ♥ 3 M O ♥ ♥ ♥
I like it very much~ =)
Saturday, September 05, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment