I woke up at 12 o’clock morning because I chatting with Ivor (IAN, Adrian, Ng~ ‘he got many names~’), Johnston and Jx until 3 o’clock morning. After I played computer and prepared to go library. That stupid TB phoned me and luckily my father helps to lie him. I did not make myself to library because I chatting with friends until me lazy go.
Suddenly, my house phone rang again for the second times. Luckily, my gather helped me again. I went to take a nap while bored and did not have any ideas for my BM essay. After I woke, the phone rang the third times and my father betrayed me! ZZZ~ TT_TT
At, just waiting my friends to discuss how to solve the problems we faced~ Still did not complete my essay althought the time already o'clock morning~
Suddenly, my house phone rang again for the second times. Luckily, my gather helped me again. I went to take a nap while bored and did not have any ideas for my BM essay. After I woke, the phone rang the third times and my father betrayed me! ZZZ~ TT_TT
At, just waiting my friends to discuss how to solve the problems we faced~ Still did not complete my essay althought the time already o'clock morning~

No comments:
Post a Comment