Wow~ My new record appeared. I chatted with my friends Johnston and Jx from 12 o’clock morning until 4.30 o’clock by using Skype and MSN. We planned to close at 4 o’clock, but we can’t stop chat until Jx said that her laptop very hot. I started to do my BM essay since yesterday afternoon and I finished the first paragraph only.
After the assembly, we went back to our class as usual. When we noticed that teacher still won’t came in to class because still assembly period. We decided to go and find the TB and talk to him. After he came out from the class, I asked him why he wanted to find me. He said he just want to tell me that he really gave up already and wanted to know who Johnston was.
Then, Johnston admitted himself and started to tell him: “Okay, seems that you already gave up. You don’t come and find us already because your action just will make us feel pressure. Guys, lets go~” Johnston, you are the best! After that, he told us that he noticed that TB wants to cry already, that’s why calling us go back class. My friends and I feel the problem already solve,
When finished school, most of my friends do something that makes he felt that we hate and dislike him. GH told me that he cried when talking to YW and him. WTF?! Want to makes people pity you? What a CHILDISH action!~
Do you wanted to know about Y^2 world and Y^2 life? You are welcomed, with the condition read my post~ ~[3M0 Is L0V3]~
About Me~
- Y^2
- Prai, Penang, Malaysia
- My name is [][]`[][] [][][] [][][] ([][][]); 1st of May is my birthday; Male; Taurus; Single (But not available); Height >160cm; Weight <100kg; Likes: Play games(Maple), Eat, Joking around, Sing Karaoke, Chat, Watch Movie & Anime, Listen Songs and others~; Hates: School, Homework, Test, Examination, Read Book, Lonelyness and others~; Don't Like People Force Me Do The Thing I Dont Like; Always Feel Boring Because Nothing Can Do; Lonely; Want To Make More Friends~ (^_^)V = Happy, (T_T) = Sad, (=_=") = Sweat/Speechless, (>.<*) = Angry~; I'm not a filial son~; Here, let me describe myself: “I’m a person which are forgetful, aggressive, authoritative, hot-tempered, temperamental, lethargic, mischievous, snobbish, grumpy, black sheep, has no backbone, a couch potato, a Jekyll and Hyde, a pain in neck, not a good Samaritan, not a dare devil, and not a Jack-of-all-trades~ I also not a person that courteous, charming, industrious, optimistic, compassionate, happy-go-lucky, generous and studious~” Actually I described myself totally inverted except for a forgetful person. If I promised you something that I maybe will forget, please don’t be shy to remind me!(^_^)
♥ ♥ ♥ 3 M O ♥ ♥ ♥
I like it very much~ =)
Monday, September 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment