About Me~

My photo
Prai, Penang, Malaysia
My name is [][]`[][] [][][] [][][] ([][][]); 1st of May is my birthday; Male; Taurus; Single (But not available); Height >160cm; Weight <100kg; Likes: Play games(Maple), Eat, Joking around, Sing Karaoke, Chat, Watch Movie & Anime, Listen Songs and others~; Hates: School, Homework, Test, Examination, Read Book, Lonelyness and others~; Don't Like People Force Me Do The Thing I Dont Like; Always Feel Boring Because Nothing Can Do; Lonely; Want To Make More Friends~ (^_^)V = Happy, (T_T) = Sad, (=_=") = Sweat/Speechless, (>.<*) = Angry~; I'm not a filial son~; Here, let me describe myself: “I’m a person which are forgetful, aggressive, authoritative, hot-tempered, temperamental, lethargic, mischievous, snobbish, grumpy, black sheep, has no backbone, a couch potato, a Jekyll and Hyde, a pain in neck, not a good Samaritan, not a dare devil, and not a Jack-of-all-trades~ I also not a person that courteous, charming, industrious, optimistic, compassionate, happy-go-lucky, generous and studious~” Actually I described myself totally inverted except for a forgetful person. If I promised you something that I maybe will forget, please don’t be shy to remind me!(^_^)

♥ ♥ ♥ 3 M O ♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥ 3 M O ♥ ♥ ♥
I like it very much~ =)

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Movie?

I went to school today and I was so excited because waiting that TB answer which was whether want to give up or not. After the 1st two periods, we wanted went to finds him and talk about this things but their teacher already came their class. So, we have to wait for their recess time because the next classes are double periods for them.

When the bell rang, we straight go find TB while their teacher leave the class. We keep asking the answer because he already promised us wanted to let us know the answer today. But, he kept repeated that he also don’t know. Yap was hiding in a room near by and listening what we talking about.

After that, I went to call LJL want him to ask Tb that she need to know the answer and while she reach she act don’t know. Want to solve the problem but she doesn’t want to cooperate. The person around us was increasing that time. After been force by the situation. Finally!!! He told us that he going to give up.

I went to watch “Where Got Ghost” (吓到笑) at Sunway cinema. Before that, Johnston phoned me and requested me to fetch him because he wanted to watch also. That movie was quite funny and I was shocked about 2 times. At night, I knew that TB still did not gave up yet~

No comments:

Post a Comment