After I was chatted with my Dai Lou and Mei which is the time going to 6 o’clock morning already. I went to my room and try my best don’t fall asleep because after 1 hour need to go jogging with them and ‘Jay Chou’. Unfortunately, I failed to do so and my mother woke me at 7 o’clock morning. Luckily, I still have time to go there which needed about 10 minutes although I knew I will be late……
After I ran finish one round of the field, Dai Lou asked me whether want to eat or not because he feel hungry already. (=.=”) After that, we went to a ‘Kopitiam’ near there to eat something. But, my Mei don’t let me eat because want me to loss weight. (TT_TT) I keep watching the foods at the stalls but I can’t eat it….
After fetched Mei back home, Dai Lou, ‘Jay Chou’ and I went to find our teacher house because Tuesday wanted to go but we don’t where it is. After we went to search, we still not sure which one are our teacher house…. BM Teacher's house were so hard to find and we failed to found it~ After BM teacher reply my messages, I only know BM teacher’s house was near the road not inside. but, still not very whcih one is teacher house~
After back house, I went to have a sleep for 6 o’clock until I forgot to have my lunch. When I woke, my father also came back from work and he told me that my mother told him I played computer whole midnight until morning. I just kept quiet… After that, I just waiting for Dai Lou to online and chat~
Do you wanted to know about Y^2 world and Y^2 life? You are welcomed, with the condition read my post~ ~[3M0 Is L0V3]~
About Me~
- Y^2
- Prai, Penang, Malaysia
- My name is [][]`[][] [][][] [][][] ([][][]); 1st of May is my birthday; Male; Taurus; Single (But not available); Height >160cm; Weight <100kg; Likes: Play games(Maple), Eat, Joking around, Sing Karaoke, Chat, Watch Movie & Anime, Listen Songs and others~; Hates: School, Homework, Test, Examination, Read Book, Lonelyness and others~; Don't Like People Force Me Do The Thing I Dont Like; Always Feel Boring Because Nothing Can Do; Lonely; Want To Make More Friends~ (^_^)V = Happy, (T_T) = Sad, (=_=") = Sweat/Speechless, (>.<*) = Angry~; I'm not a filial son~; Here, let me describe myself: “I’m a person which are forgetful, aggressive, authoritative, hot-tempered, temperamental, lethargic, mischievous, snobbish, grumpy, black sheep, has no backbone, a couch potato, a Jekyll and Hyde, a pain in neck, not a good Samaritan, not a dare devil, and not a Jack-of-all-trades~ I also not a person that courteous, charming, industrious, optimistic, compassionate, happy-go-lucky, generous and studious~” Actually I described myself totally inverted except for a forgetful person. If I promised you something that I maybe will forget, please don’t be shy to remind me!(^_^)
♥ ♥ ♥ 3 M O ♥ ♥ ♥
I like it very much~ =)
Monday, September 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment