I followed my father to hospital again and this time the boringness increases also. I sat and there with my father while waiting for the doctor to call the number that in my father hand. After that, we went to pray my grandmother again but at different place. After that, we went to my aunt house. While I came down from the car and my aunt came out. She can’t recognize me until I called her.
After having our lunch, my father wanted to buy KFC for my little sister, XW. So, my mother and I went to bought it. XW called me “Brother” because we bought things for her to eat. After ate the food, she straight change can don’t want to near me. (=.=”) she with her father at house because my aunt don’t want take care her and her mother don’t want to bring her go out. That’s because she was too naughty!
As usual, I went to my Biology tuition. When I reached there, I went to pay the tuition fee for this month. The auntie told me that this month Biology tuition fee only need pay half month because the last two week not going have class. I was happy because I earned RM33 from my two tuition fees this month. Physics tuition earned RM 16 and Biology tuition earned RM 17. Maybe will take this money go cinema watch movie~
Do you wanted to know about Y^2 world and Y^2 life? You are welcomed, with the condition read my post~ ~[3M0 Is L0V3]~
About Me~
- Y^2
- Prai, Penang, Malaysia
- My name is [][]`[][] [][][] [][][] ([][][]); 1st of May is my birthday; Male; Taurus; Single (But not available); Height >160cm; Weight <100kg; Likes: Play games(Maple), Eat, Joking around, Sing Karaoke, Chat, Watch Movie & Anime, Listen Songs and others~; Hates: School, Homework, Test, Examination, Read Book, Lonelyness and others~; Don't Like People Force Me Do The Thing I Dont Like; Always Feel Boring Because Nothing Can Do; Lonely; Want To Make More Friends~ (^_^)V = Happy, (T_T) = Sad, (=_=") = Sweat/Speechless, (>.<*) = Angry~; I'm not a filial son~; Here, let me describe myself: “I’m a person which are forgetful, aggressive, authoritative, hot-tempered, temperamental, lethargic, mischievous, snobbish, grumpy, black sheep, has no backbone, a couch potato, a Jekyll and Hyde, a pain in neck, not a good Samaritan, not a dare devil, and not a Jack-of-all-trades~ I also not a person that courteous, charming, industrious, optimistic, compassionate, happy-go-lucky, generous and studious~” Actually I described myself totally inverted except for a forgetful person. If I promised you something that I maybe will forget, please don’t be shy to remind me!(^_^)
♥ ♥ ♥ 3 M O ♥ ♥ ♥
I like it very much~ =)
Sunday, September 06, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment