About Me~

My photo
Prai, Penang, Malaysia
My name is [][]`[][] [][][] [][][] ([][][]); 1st of May is my birthday; Male; Taurus; Single (But not available); Height >160cm; Weight <100kg; Likes: Play games(Maple), Eat, Joking around, Sing Karaoke, Chat, Watch Movie & Anime, Listen Songs and others~; Hates: School, Homework, Test, Examination, Read Book, Lonelyness and others~; Don't Like People Force Me Do The Thing I Dont Like; Always Feel Boring Because Nothing Can Do; Lonely; Want To Make More Friends~ (^_^)V = Happy, (T_T) = Sad, (=_=") = Sweat/Speechless, (>.<*) = Angry~; I'm not a filial son~; Here, let me describe myself: “I’m a person which are forgetful, aggressive, authoritative, hot-tempered, temperamental, lethargic, mischievous, snobbish, grumpy, black sheep, has no backbone, a couch potato, a Jekyll and Hyde, a pain in neck, not a good Samaritan, not a dare devil, and not a Jack-of-all-trades~ I also not a person that courteous, charming, industrious, optimistic, compassionate, happy-go-lucky, generous and studious~” Actually I described myself totally inverted except for a forgetful person. If I promised you something that I maybe will forget, please don’t be shy to remind me!(^_^)

♥ ♥ ♥ 3 M O ♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥ 3 M O ♥ ♥ ♥
I like it very much~ =)

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Bad Results~

I went to school as usual this morning. After went back to the class after the assembly, I was waiting for Johnston because he kept PY presents after we bought it yesterday. I knew he mostly will not coming to school because he always like that. Jx said Johnston had improved himself became “UFO King” from “Rocket King” already. I agree with it!!!

As expected, I failed my History subject. Teacher looks not very happy about our results because our results become worst. The reason our result become worst because been teach by her. XD Most of my friends did not pay attention in her class. During her periods, she teaching us in front the class and we are doing our own works behind the class.

Other than History, most of the subjects I also did not do well. What to do, who ask them make the SPM Trial Examination so early. ZZZ~

No comments:

Post a Comment